Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) (48885 Views)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by WriterNig: 4:42pm On Mar 30
@DiscloseTV posted;
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Joe Biden proclaims this Easter Sunday as a "Transgender Day of Visibility" in the United States.

DailyMail UK || White House || Nat'l Review

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by WriterNig: 4:42pm On Mar 30
How πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia celebrates Easter vs How the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ US celebrates Easter.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

285 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 4:45pm On Mar 30
grin
Brotherhood to Sisterhood

AKA Bobrisky will love this news

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30
A country founded on christian values shouldn't be doing this but Oyibo way of life is different from black man

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Christistruth00: 4:46pm On Mar 30
Wicked Souls .

The Lord will build his Church and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it

Matt 16 : 18
And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by budaatum: 4:50pm On Mar 30
budaatum:

When you tell lies, any credibility to may have goes out the window and anything else you say is suspected and disregarded.

Read here please what Biden honoured.

Transgender Day of Visibility

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 5:02pm On Mar 30
IF HE LIKES, THAT SATANIC BIDEN SHOULD DECLARE BOTH SALLAH IDEL FITIR AS TRANSGENDER DAY I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by helinues: 5:02pm On Mar 30
There is a motive behind this forced campaign about Transgender or LGBT most especially in USA and Canada.

P Diddy has just been exposed as being a gay, Meek Mill, Kevin Hart are all named.

Imagine a transgender male sharing rest rooms with ladies, what a disgusting thing .

Meanwhile, people are not even bother to ask how people who never knew about this transgender, gayism, lesbianism or whatever are now more into it. It's the food we consume which was purposely planted to mess with genetic order.

Soy bean for example is mostly common in the food we consume ( packaged food) which contain some high level of estrogen. Fish experiments show that after some male fish was exposed to soy bean, they started developing female organs

Watch what you eat or you might become one grin

Meanwhile, the so called religious countries have been going rogue lately. Saudi lady just contested in a beauty pageant , USA is the enforcer of transgender, while Israel is busy doing continuation of God's work in Gaza

My African religious people, how far?

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30
Slowly all religion will be 'converted'. America the police of the world, the scourge of em all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by helinues: 5:19pm On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
Wicked Souls .

The Lord will build his Church and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it

Matt 16 : 18
And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

One Nigeria pastor is holding the key of @emboldened

grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by freemanq(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30
Bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Elzazzi: 5:55pm On Mar 30
This isn't our problem. We have enough problems here already

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30
APC, aceg make una no try rubbish!!!
Never EVER!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30
helinues:
There is a motive behind this forced campaign about Transgender or LGBT most especially in USA and Canada.

P Diddy has just been exposed as being a gay, Meek Mill, Kevin Hart are all named.

Imagine a transgender male sharing rest rooms with ladies, what a disgusting thing .

Meanwhile, people are not even bother to ask how people who never knew about this transgender, gayism, lesbianism or whatever are now more into it. It's the food we consume which was purposely planted to mess with genetic order. Soy bean for example is mostly common in the food we consume which contain some high level of estrogen. Fish experiments show that after some male fish was introduced to soy bean, they started developing female organs

Watch what you eat or you might become one
absurd any videos

4 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by NFBI: 6:39pm On Mar 30
As long as it doesn't stop our Lord Jesus from resurrecting no problem

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Cizarr(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30
Wetin dis man dey smoke. I'm highly disappointed in Biden.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 7:28pm On Mar 30
Elzazzi:
This isn't our problem. We have enough problems here already
I dey tell you.
Nigerians go carry the news for head.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30
What do you expect from incompetency?

Buhari better pass Biden

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30
grin
God punish Biden

21 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Btruth: 8:46pm On Mar 30
End time indeed πŸ˜₯

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by DrChukki: 8:46pm On Mar 30
MADNESS

4 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by abc115: 8:47pm On Mar 30
Transgender are created by God like you and me, not their own making

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by abobote: 8:47pm On Mar 30
Bidden has gone mad, he should prepare his hand over note. Trump is coming back

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by DiskJokeyManic: 8:47pm On Mar 30
Deir wahala so far dey won't bring it to Africa.....😐

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by abobote: 8:47pm On Mar 30
abc115:
Transgender are created by God like you and me, not their own making
Keep quiet

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Meedon: 8:47pm On Mar 30
Odiegwu

George Washington and Abraham Lincoln simultaneously shaking their head in their respective grave right now.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.