Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Please Nairalanders Please Help A Brother/son From Going Into Depression... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Nairalanders Please Help A Brother/son From Going Into Depression... (176 Views)

“i’m Slipping Into Depression” Student In ‘séx-for-grade’ Video Finally Reacted / Nairalanders Please Is It Filling Station Or Fueling Station? / I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Please Help A Brother/son From Going Into Depression... by GodPikin11(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Let me make this short, am a guy of 25yrs old, from a poor background.
I graduated from secondary school 2013, and has been looking for admission since then, I got admission 2016, though not the course I applied for, I was ready to go for it, but then there was no money to pay for my tuition, so I had to forget about going to school that year hoping that things will get better..
2017 I sat for another Jamb and again I got admission but not the course I applied for, this time around it was adult education, I decided not to go, this time around not because of only money, but because I didn't like the course, I couldn't register Jamb 2018 because jamb registration closed before the institution could release their admission list, so I waited till 2019, I sat for another Jamb, and now I have been offered admission into the same institution I have been applying for, this time around they gave me the course I applied for, PSYCHOLOGY..
I was very happy I have finally gotten what I wanted, but my joy was short lifted by the thought of where the Money will come from..
Now I'm confused, I don't know where to get the money to pay for tuition..
I'm calling on all well meaning nairalanders to help me with the little they can..
here is my account details..

0526092353 GTBank...
please help a brother...

Re: Please Nairalanders Please Help A Brother/son From Going Into Depression... by GodPikin11(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2020
you all can see this is not a scam.
Re: Please Nairalanders Please Help A Brother/son From Going Into Depression... by GodPikin11(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2020
please my destiny helpers, say something..

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Statistics - The Hidden Beauty Of Statistics / We Can Help You Get A Job Now Or After School / 2020/2021admission Study In Philippines The Most Cheapest Country In The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.