Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is It Right To Pay For This? Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Right To Pay For This? Please Help! (222 Views)

Quotation For A 3-bedroom Flat Apartment. Is It Right ? / Do Banks Have The Right To Block/sieze Customer's Account/funds? / Muslims Have The Right To Islamize Nigeria_catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay For This? Please Help! by jamesfadairo(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Since Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) has decided to replace the black box pre-paid meter in use is many South East premises. Many house owners are already preparing for the change, especially financially.

The major concern now is that my landlady is telling us we (the tenants) that we will contribute equally to get the new meter. Fellow Nlanders Pls I want to ask if it's right to share the money equally even with the landlady or we just contribute a token to support, since we aren't staying in the house permanently. Pls I need people's opinions
Re: Is It Right To Pay For This? Please Help! by LOGOBELT: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2020
This kind of things baffles me too. I remember when I was staying in one room apartment in one area like that here in lagos, the landlady wanted to renovate the bathroom and toilet, and she was like we should pay 7k each to renovate it. Its not like its my father's house, or am taking my own share of the toilet when and packing out.

Lots of annoying things, but i think its illiteracy... Its not the responsibility of the tenants to pay any dine for house renovation or meter replacement bills.

But as a tenant if you think you are capable of supporting, you are free to do so at your own will, not forced. Its not your responsibility.
Re: Is It Right To Pay For This? Please Help! by jamesfadairo(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2020
LOGOBELT:

But as a tenant if you think you are capable of supporting, you are free to do so at your own will, not forced. Its not your responsibility.

Thanks alot bro

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Mom / Graphics Design / The 2020 Rule Of Events Management According To DOXA DIGITAL NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.