Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (72131 Views)

Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Bantino:
Nice SUV, durable and fuel economy is lit for a V8 engine
did u say fuel economy is lit for a V8 car?abeg does the John pope have another job to maintain that SUV?i am grateful for him but what of gifting him a fuel friendly corolla or Camry

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by 2shure: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2020
By the time kazeem lay dia hands on it. I give him just 6 months. He must join corolla.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Congrats
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
They gifted him “old technology”
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by carlos1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
The love between KC n his junior brother emoney eh, I never c o. I'm loving this love o

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by frowland(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Kcee and E-Money gift Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo, a Lexus SUV.

Sharing photos of the car gift on his Instagram page, the excited actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B68DVdIAVM9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

OP, it's a jeep not an SUV.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Bantino(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Benz4pimp:
did u say fuel economy is lit for a V8 car?abeg does the John pope have another job to maintain that SUV?i am grateful for him but what of gifting him a fuel friendly corolla or Camry

Yes I said so, When compared to other V8 brands, the fuel economy is second to none. As per maintenance it's cheap, the only issue this SUV has, is the balloon. Once he changes it to springs, then he's got himself a nice prestigious ride
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by freethesheeple(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is less than acceptable from a man like E-Money who has good tastes in cars and always uses the latest models.

Why gift Junior Pope an oven-baked, Nigerian-used 'gwura-gwura' that is over a decade old which will ultimately send the young man back to the village from exhausting his life savings trying to solve it's overheating and cooling problems?

What happened to models from 2016 upwards?

This is unfair to JP but it is better than being forsaken like the memory card seller.
He should find solace in the realization that his bleaching has brought him favour.

hahahahhaha this guy sef... Use ur talent make money ooooooo
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
nor be this guy wey dey fly colour 4 him Foto shoot that yr be this?

congrats to him sha!

Las Las, nah dem dem!

cool
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dpharisee:
People from that tribe which always lament that Igbos hate themselves, make una come see another hatred grin grin
out of how many u no like truth
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by platido(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
I appreciate nice gift....but would he be able to maintain it...when it due for mentenance
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wow!!! That was a good one from the family. And the recipient is very excited and grateful...one must learn to show appreciation for anything received unless it's a curse....and for one NwaAmaikpe here on Nairaland, am yet to see someone appreciate you here for gifting him/her a washing machine or TV set... rubbish. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by frenchtoast(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tattered looking car
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
So e-money and kc, with all the money they have, couldn't find any newer car to gift that dude but 2004 Lexus gx? That's a shame to say the least!
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by charlesditro: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Being wealthy is not about how hard you struggle....its about the friends and love you share and attract....best things in life are free....may God grant us all a heart of diamond.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Nmezor(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by CHIBUISI1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vanity
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala:

God pls drive away poverty from our lives just look at the reactions of Junior Pope.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Baroba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
frowland:

OP, it's a jeep not an SUV.

You are correct, it's a " lexus Jeep" grin

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Pain(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ego tripping charity. More about them than the receiver. Publicity things..
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by crowniran(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is less than acceptable from a man like E-Money who has good tastes in cars and always uses the latest models.

Why gift Junior Pope an oven-baked, Nigerian-used 'gwura-gwura' that is over a decade old which will ultimately send the young man back to the village from exhausting his life savings trying to solve it's overheating, cooling and baloon problems?

how many u don buy for people?
This is unfair to JP but it is better than being forsaken like the memory card seller.
He should find solace in the realization that his bleaching has brought him favour.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by kachdviruz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Let d actor babe not start fancying kcee and bro
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
More Photos
I ve been craving to do this for as long as 7 years ...

this is for u lalasticlala

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why gift Junior Pope an oven-baked, Nigerian-used 'gwura-gwura' that is over a decade old which will ultimately send the young man back to the village from exhausting his life savings trying to solve it's overheating, cooling and baloon problems?

This guy. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by zudozz: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
i still dey wonder how people go dey their bedroom dey wear sun glasses?
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2020
THIS IS SO GOOD.
LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Anisehbabe: 4:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Very wicked set of people
They only give famous set of people things.

How many wretched people have they lifted out of poverty?

God ll judge them.
Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice
You really caught my attention
I don't usually see beautiful women everyday like you lol
Can we chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.