Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React (60662 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Sheriman(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Don't the Adeboye's Have Job except of Begging for money in the name of Collecting tithe and Seed sowing from their Church members

13 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Perfecttouchade: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
H
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Tonyosas101(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
angry
This is wrong
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa o...January salary that I will collect in May?

Pity me naaaaaa undecided

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by shilenji(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Can't Adeboye sacrifice this Leke to God

And wait for the voice that will tell him to stop.

His blood will be more appreciated than first fruit.
see how this one is talking like 'ADEBOYE' is your father's mate mtcheww radarada

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Slaveman343: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Leke Adeboye, fraud apprentice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by dederocs(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
I think this boy is enjoying this largese way too much...is he a pastor too, oh I forgot they have to step in line, to continue the enterprise...lol

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by genkins(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye speaks about First Fruit, encouraging Christians to partake in it.

Leke also talks about the difference between first fruit increase and first fruit sacrifice.

Daddy Freeze reposted the video on his Instagram Page and reacted to it with his followers.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKV6O3wIwvM
You carefully omitted daddyfreeze's response to the rubbish this boy is saying
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
shilenji:
see how this one is talking like 'ADEBOYE' is your father's mate mtcheww radarada

Arindin.

So I should have said Almighty Adeboye.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Enyimbamercedes: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Don’t be stupid! There is no such thing as first fruit and it is a very silly unwise act to do.

I recall many years ago, my colleague at work paid her entire 450k salary to the church as first fruit. A few weeks later she came for a loan to feed her family; I asked what she did with her pay and she told me she paid first fruit.

I wasn’t wicked enough to tell her to see her god of man to feed her family; I pitied the fool.

Don’t be a fool...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
anochuko01:
Off topic.

Among all the preachers, I still think oyedepo's kids are the most well behaved. You rarely hear them on social media nor do they miss yarn.
Asides that last born that tried one stunt that time, and I think papa must have talked some senses into her.
all of them are pastors except the last born. all crooks

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Arijude(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hahahahaha with his rugged voice and tooth pick on his hand you don't need anybody to tell you that some churchs are scam

7 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Slaveman343: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
computergeek:
This is so insulting to Christians worldwide.

I can't believe someone who calls himself the son of a man of God will come online and be doing accountancy and economics for tithing, calculating their share from people's monthly earnings. Is this what we've been reduced to??

Please, tithe is a personal relationship between you and God. Nobody should stipulate anything to you.

Tithe is a concept of the Old Testament of the Bible. If they are so serious about obeying those laws, how about the one that said we should bring our sons out to be stoned to death if they misbehave? And all the harsh laws of Deuteronomy and Leviticus. Why enforce one law that suits you and bullsh!t all the rest?

Pay tithe however you want. They shouldn't make it a point of duty to be policed and banked on. See how the arrogant dude is even picking his teeth, mocking the hungry undecided
If you pay tithe then you are nullifying the work of Christ on the cross. That's a big slap on the gospel.

6 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by genkins(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye speaks about First Fruit, encouraging Christians to partake in it.

Leke also talks about the difference between first fruit increase and first fruit sacrifice.

Daddy Freeze reposted the video on his Instagram Page and reacted to it with his followers.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKV6O3wIwvM

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by money121(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by tiwiex(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This guys are thieves.

Guilty conscience is written all over him.

He knows he is telling lies
He used very small figures for his analogy too to deflect on the quantum of the request. Who earns 500 naira and 1 naira increment? Why not just tithe the whole thing. Which one is first fruit increase? So if u get a 500k salary upgrade, u just give it to church? It is no more 10%. It is now 10% of X + Y

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
MorataFC:
No, he is an antichrist

If you were learned and well read with regards to Biblical scriptures, you would unerringly know that an Antichrist is anyone who not only denies the sonship of Jesus Christ, but also describes Him as accursed...

Freeze has never denied the personality and supreme authority of Jesus Christ or the Divine. NEVER!!!... He does nothing but challenge the doctrines of clergymen with scriptural references, which rarely fall short...

Not a fan of Daddy Freeze or his constant attacks at Men of the cloth (Never seen or heard him attack the body of Christ)... I just get irritated when learned believers toss words around like ignorant sheep.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by 989900: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
I tire for religion! Phewww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Adakintroy2: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's simple Jesus would not have need to teach high end spirituality if there were nothing in the natural to compare them to. It would have been too abstract and imaginative.

Hence he started by saying that kingdom of God is like.......,.always a reference to naturalistic events.

If we were to teach we should be honest about what the church is...,More a less a spiritual classroom were student come and learn then move to practise these crafted somewhere else in the world.

We are thought giving in church. But it must not be concentrate there alone. At some point we most see its use as Christian and carry this mandate of giving to the rest of the world. But it seem the church has become too self absorb that it's practically more concern about its survival than the people.

They are killing the people so the church can live.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
tiwiex:

He used very small figures for his analogy too to deflect on the quantum of the request. Who earns 500 naira and 1 naira increment? Why not just tithe the whole thing. Which one is first fruit increase? So if u get a 500k salary upgrade, u just give it to church? It is no more 10%. It is now 10% of X + Y

God bless your Mother!

He feels guilty within him.

He knows he is telling lies.

God deliver their sheep's.

13 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Aiyk2333: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a practicing Christian I have always adhered to the principle of first fruits.

That is why it is a tradition for me to enter the New Year copulating.

Instead of sowing my financial seed to a pastor with nothing to show for it and watch him live lavish, I'd rather sow a biological one in a fertile woman and luckily reap the fruits of my labour 9months after.
I don laugh scatter... this guy u no well ooo

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by stealmatic(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

y do i have dis feelings that u are not nice? Lik one assistant jesus on nairaland usually says u no go make heaven as he knw more abt heaven cus he has been der b4

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by anonimi: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

grin cheesy

Like Abraham and Isaac right?
If the sheeple get you hian.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Bamsbams(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
I only came here to read comments...
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Handsomecole(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
See the bloated scammer, the idiot is even holding so chewing stick , he just finished eating now he is targeting people's salary .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by anonimi: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
know:
Think it's high time this guy is reined in. Dude likes controversy and it's obvious he wants to trend on social media,hence this video. He does the damage and leaves the PR department of the church much work to do. Not so nice.

Long overdue to be honest... A man of God ought to know better.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
stealmatic:
y do i have dis feelings that u are not nice? Lik one assistant jesus on nairaland usually says u no go make heaven as he knw more abt heaven cus he has been der b4

My logic is practical and feasible.

As done in the Bible, Leke can also be sacrificed which is the maximum height of righteousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by BuhariDcow: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
These people are really thieves...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.