Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React (60707 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by veraponpo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spiritual things cannot be understood by a carnal man because they are spiritually discerned.

When Noah was building the Ark, many would not also understand him.

When Abraham was taking his only son to God to be sacrificed, it would have been a senseless thing to any 'reasonable man'.

When David, an untrained guy was facing a giant that was well trained in military way, it would have been a suicide mission to others.

When Paul said ' I will spend and be spent, it would not make sense to others.

When Solomon sacrificed 1000 burnt offerings to God, it would have looked like a waste to people like daddy Freeze.

We walk with God by faith and not by sight ( common sense) for the things which are seen are temporal but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Freeze has just common sense but Adeboye has faith. Since Daddy Freeze has been doing his ministry, has any cancer been healed, lame walked, deaf hears, mentally deranged become normal, any physical miracle?

No, because he relies on flesh and common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
[b]Daddy Freeze i know you are here, as in Nlander Ni e
Can't you see your life has started looking miserable
Even your family doesn't support you.. and if you can't build your home how do you want to build good followers of christ
Abi nor be you dem say u divorce your wife.. atleast this pastors you've been criticizing are happy with their family... Go and reconcile with your family before you start telling us about declining from paying tithe and offering... walai daddy freeze e gor.. reason been that you think paying of tithe blessing is only attached to monetary reward... you are a "Dingbat" as you do call pple who criticize you... Having a happy home is also a blessing, Having rest of mind is also a blessing, daddy freeze my mind is telling me you could have been bigger than you are as in your coast could have been larger than this but because you are stubborn and egoistic.. Look at you.. We loved you then as a coke ambo, who are you now.... Who says as old as you are you can't be a Glo Ambo. You can't advertise for Pepsi, You can't be Hennessy Ambo... DADDY FREEZE YOU ARE JUST THERE.
Keep Misleading miserable youth that uses your words as an excuse not to pay God's Dues.. [/b]
is very possible for freeze to make heaven and you will not .... reason,is that you swallow every hookline from the suit wearing guy man on the alter... there's no middle between you and God

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Galaticos444: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a practicing Christian I have always adhered to the principle of first fruits.

That is why it is a tradition for me to enter the New Year copulating.

Instead of sowing my financial seed to a pastor with nothing to show for it and watch him live lavish, I'd rather sow a biological one in a fertile woman and luckily reap the fruits of my labour 9months after.
we are already overpopulated in dis country,dont add to our misery grin.lol

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Ucee1999: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
Even your family doesn't support you.. and if you can't build your home how do you want to build good followers of christ
Abi nor be you dem say u divorce your wife.. atleast this pastors you've been criticizing are happy with their family... Go and reconcile with your family before you start telling us about declining from paying tithe and offering... walai daddy freeze e gor.. reason been that you think paying of tithe blessing is only attached to monetary reward... you are a "Dingbat" as you do call pple who criticize you... Having a happy home is also a blessing, Having rest of mind is also a blessing, daddy freeze my mind is telling me you could have been bigger than you are as in your coast could have been larger than this but because you are stubborn and egoistic.. Look at you.. We loved you then as a coke ambo, who are you now.... Who says as old as you are you can't be a Glo Ambo. You can't advertise for Pepsi, You can't be Hennessy Ambo... DADDY FREEZE YOU ARE JUST THERE.
Keep Misleading miserable youth that uses your words as an excuse not to pay God's Dues.. [/b]

What has d topic got to do with what u have said?

7 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by francisbarrack(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:

Y taken this issue personal n u r too insultive for my liken

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by slowice(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
There's a place in the Bible where Jesus said that when you give to the poor, you have given to God... So is it right then to give your first fruit to the poor?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by HimName: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
jy2kbeyond:
I guess the expected wasn't forthcoming properly

They had to rebrand and do some PR shit

Man must whack

grin grin grin grin

grin This one crack me up nor be small.

In short...

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Kaymaxine(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
You need prayers bro/hoe

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Thegamingorca(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
luminouz:
Nawa o...January salary that I will collect in May?

Pity me naaaaaa undecided

Lol

Who dey give this guy phone to dey do video.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by optimus106(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
MorataFC:
Who is daddy freez

He is the man trying to take your brain
back to factory setting(reset).

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Straightlyne(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
For me I don’t think holding a toothpick means anything, he could be having a Thor condition
https://www.instagram.com/Straightlynegadgets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by genkins(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
Ur mentality is too low.. Anyway, that's how slay queens with low I. Q reason. In Christianity do you measure success by how popular or wealthy you are? Glo ambo, Hennessy ambo na where your Brain stop. If na so, Jesus would have had many horses and donkeys and ships.To pay God his dues? Which God? Mammon abi.. I know u are a lady but if you are older than 20,then you are really dumb

13 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by AntiWailer: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol

The tooth pick.

Reminding the people where the money will end grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Mile18(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Can't Adeboye sacrifice this Leke to God

And wait for the voice that will tell him to stop.

His blood will be more appreciated than first fruit.

lol
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by dashing07(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
He wants to become popular, oya na continue talking u re trending already Celeb: Leke
Y not tell us to send our first fruit to ur account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by DavidEsq(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a practicing Christian I have always adhered to the principle of first fruits.

Instead of sowing my financial seed to a pastor with nothing to show for it and watch him live lavish, I'd rather sow a biological one in a fertile woman and luckily reap the fruits of my labour 9months after.
grin angry angry grin angry angry grin grin. Werey ni e
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Thegamingorca(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:

Rubbish off key post.
You may know daddy freeze personally and have some scores to settle with him but keep your useless post and thoughts to yourself
You are very useless as a matter of fact.
His fans love him as well as every person who feels outraged at the pastor's son in that video for simply exposing them.
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by anochuko01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
all of them are pastors except the last born. all crooks
Na you sabi that one o!
I sha know that they don't run their mouth anyhow.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by bbamusa: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
anochuko01:
Off topic.

Among all the preachers, I still think oyedepo's kids are the most well behaved. You rarely hear them on social media nor do they miss yarn.
Asides that last born that tried one stunt that time, and I think papa must have talked some senses into her.
its a table manner, why should they be making noise when they are festering on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SalomonKane: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
What nonsense is this. First fruit increase and first fruit sacrifice. This dude speak about this things but I'm pretty sure he doesn't do any of it. It's the hypocrisy that comes with religion, especially when it involves Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
computergeek:
This is so insulting to Christians worldwide.

I can't believe someone who calls himself the son of a man of God will come online and be doing accountancy and economics for tithing, calculating their share from people's monthly earnings. Is this what we've been reduced to??

Please, tithe is a personal relationship between you and God. Nobody should stipulate anything to you.

Tithe is a concept of the Old Testament of the Bible. If they are so serious about obeying those laws, how about the one that said we should bring our sons out to be stoned to death if they misbehave? And all the harsh laws of Deuteronomy and Leviticus. Why enforce one law that suits you and bullsh!t all the rest?

Pay tithe however you want. They shouldn't make it a point of duty to be policed and banked on. See how the arrogant dude is even picking his teeth, mocking the hungry undecided

God bless you

You said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
bbamusa:
its a table manner, why should they be making noise when they are festering on you.

Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by stanliwise(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
anochuko01:
Off topic.

Among all the preachers, I still think oyedepo's kids are the most well behaved. You rarely hear them on social media nor do they miss yarn.
Asides that last born that tried one stunt that time, and I think papa must have talked some senses into her.
shut up jare. Them staying off media don't make them any better. How will they come to the media when the are quietly living a good life
It is an adage than the quiter you become the more behave you look but for me as a person, I rather stay with a talkative person who is good but somehow behave awkwardly than with a quitely well behaved unknown person.

my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by mysteryman2014: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Every year, father of all nations grin grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by ibechris(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
In the name of God who is the creator of heaven and earth and most merciful.
I will not say anything against Pastors and especially the fake ones,but if u read ur Bible u don't need any man to deceive u.

Christians should know that we are not following father Abraham,Moses and John the Baptist. But the true one called by the most high to reconcile us with God. Who is Jesus Christ!

However, if they want to collect tithe and all what not, they will quote the old testament, but if u want to do what is in the old testament, they will say old things have past away,but collection of tithe is not among the old things.

The way the country is going shows that everything is going the yahoo way,I expect this guy above to be in his office working and here u have him talking about first fruit and tithe even when no one is sure of getting his salary this January when school fees is at hand.

Judgement day is going to be full of surprises. Because the level of unrighteousness is getting of hand and no one is preaching about it,the country is being ravaged by same Christians and Muslims pillaging and stealing from the coffers and no preacher is saying anything. Let's talk about holiness and righteous living.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
sexymoma:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by anochuko01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
bbamusa:
Hope your account has now been credited? undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by anochuko01(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
stanliwise:
shut up jare. Them staying off media don't make them any better. How will they come to the media when the are quietly living a good life
It is an adage than the quiter you become the more behave you look but for me as a person, I rather stay with a talkative person who is good but somehow behave awkwardly than with a quitely well behaved unknown person.

my opinion.
That's Your cup of zobo Sir.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
veraponpo:
Spiritual things cannot be understood by a carnal man because they are spiritually discerned.

When Noah was building the Ark, many would not also understand him.

When Abraham was taking his only son to God to be sacrificed, it would have been a senseless thing to any 'reasonable man'.

When David, an untrained guy was facing a giant that was well trained in military way, it would have been a suicide mission to others.

When Paul said ' I will spend and be spent, it would not make sense to others.

When Solomon sacrificed 1000 burnt offerings to God, it would have looked like a waste to people like daddy Freeze.

We walk with God by faith and not by sight ( common sense) for the things which are seen are temporal but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Freeze has just common sense but Adeboye has faith. Since Daddy Freeze has been doing his ministry, has any cancer been healed, lame walked, deaf hears, mentally deranged become normal, any physical miracle?

No, because he relies on flesh and common sense.

Oga,

Sacrifice your own son to God too so your atonement goes to God direct.

Paying money is physical. Blood sacrifice is more biblical.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by stanliwise(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
ibechris:
In the name of God who is the creator of heaven and earth and most merciful.
I will not say anything against Pastors and especially the fake ones,but if u read ur Bible u don't need any man to deceive u.

Christians should know that we are not following father Abraham,Moses and John the Baptist. But the true one called by the most high to reconcile us with God. Who is Jesus Christ!

However, if they want to collect tithe and all what not, they will quote the old testament, but if u want to do what is in the old testament, they will say old things have past away,but collection of tithe is not among the old things.

The way the country is going shows that everything is going the yahoo way,I expect this guy above to be in his office working and here u have him talking about first fruit and tithe even when no one is sure of getting his salary this January when school fees is at hand.

Judgement day is going to be full of surprises. Because the level of unrighteousness is getting of hand and no one is preaching about it,the country is being ravaged by same Christians and Muslims pillaging and stealing from the coffers and no preacher is saying anything. Let's talk about holiness and righteous living.
You have spoken well.
The new way people live their life now is to become more self conscious and less societal conscious. Every man now does things that benefits him or her in some ways and only complains when it affect them.
No one cares if the church is falling as much as their account is ok, they keep confessing that everything is ok and good.
But the end result of all this is a torn society filled with narcissistic people with no value for humanity nor societies.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by naijacentric(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
pastor go find work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.