Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price (1928 Views)

Beautiful Designs at affordable prices / Graphics Designs At Affordable Prices (photos) / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Sarrhfemzy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kindly send a message on whatsapp 08106095060
Or follow this link https:///2348106095060

I’m always available and reliable

Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
I wasn't expecting it
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
And you too

1 Like

Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Creeza(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:
Skyloaffish

Africaflozy

Osadebamen1

Creeza

Daddy2or3fishes

Loris576

I am trying to arrange something for you. Please post account #, name, bank and email address. Quote this post afterwards. I will check back soon.

Evening to you sir.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
All goodness comes from jehova
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hello
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Computer section
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Creeza(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:

Ok it worked, I will do the balance

Creeza I see you
okay. I did what you requested
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ok great, delete your ID details and I will modify quotes. I will send the remaining hopefully tonight, just give the person helping me some time

SKYloafFISH:
Yes I received 1000. What settlement amount sir
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Creeza, same message -

delete your ID details, I will send tonight, just give the person helping me some time

Creeza:
okay. I did what you requested
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amen and you too
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amen and same to you. Thank you.
SKYloafFISH:
thanks sir. May you not know pain and hunger
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Creeza(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:
Creeza, same message -

delete your ID details, I will send tonight, just give the person helping me some time

Done sir/Ma. God bless you abundantly. May your pocket never run dry and when you least expect it, helpers will locate you from far and wide. Thank you
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Of a truth all goodness comes from God and so is the rewards
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
M
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
N
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
no its me. My moniker is thatking

Who is Amuda Lukman?
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:

Who is Amuda Lukman?
That's my friend. He stays close my house.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:

Who is Amuda Lukman?
How did you know him
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
That's my friend. He stays close my house.

That name and a gtb account number were associated with your username multiple times in the past. Sorry but I’m not comfortable with this change. Thank you.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:

That name and a gtb account number were associated with your username multiple times in the past. Sorry but I’m not comfortable with this change. Thank you.
this is strange. He has been using my phone now for some days . He's on Nairaland too

Thanks all the same. I understand
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Cc
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Done. Thank you and God bless

Creeza:
Done sir/Ma. God bless you abundantly. May your pocket never run dry and when you least expect it, helpers will locate you from far and wide. Thank you
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
thanks God bless. I have edited the post

Transfer completed
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Creeza(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
MMotimo:
Done. Thank you and God bless

saw it now. 3,500 naira. I'm really grateful, honestly. Such favors are rare. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE PORTRAIT PAINTING ART WORK OF PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA / Body Painter Transformed Three Unclad Women Into A Howling Wolf (photos) / Check Out My First 3D Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.