Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price (1930 Views)

Beautiful Designs at affordable prices / Graphics Designs At Affordable Prices (photos) / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Always be kind
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
God is good always
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:

Africaflozy

Osadebamen1

Loris576

I am trying to arrange something for you. Please post account #, name, bank and email address. Quote this post afterwards. I will check back soon.
thanks alot bro u make my family have reason to eat today may u never lack in life and helper will never be far from sir thanks so much sir am deeply great full sir
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 1:37am On Apr 13, 2020
osadebamen1:
com

I have asked for the transfer, please delete your details
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Loris576(m): 2:03am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:
Africaflozy

Loris576

I am trying to arrange something for you. Please post account #, name, bank and email address. Quote this post afterwards. I will check back soon.

Good morning sir
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 2:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Loris576:

Good morning sir

Transfer requested, please delete details
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Loris576(m): 3:31am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:

Transfer requested, please delete details
Pls I dont understand sir
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 3:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Loris576:

Pls I dont understand sir

Please remove your account information above. I have requested a transfer to your account
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Loris576(m): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:

Please remove your account information above. I have requested a transfer to your account
Ok i have done that sir
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Loris576:

Ok i have done that sir

Transfer completed
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 5:42am On Apr 13, 2020
osadebamen1:

Completed
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Am short of words I never believe Good people like this still exists sir may God almighty send u helper, u will never lack u will not broke and those who is waiting for ur downfall shall allways see u high,may God almighty visit u with oil of mercy in whatever u do in life and u will never experience shame in life thanks so much sir and God almighty will reward 100% with good things and good health in life ,thanks so much sir am deeply great full God bless u cos u make my day
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2020
osadebamen1:
Am short of words I never believe Good people like this still exists sir may God almighty send u helper, u will never lack u will not broke and those who is waiting for ur downfall shall allways see u high,may God almighty visit u with oil of mercy in whatever u do in life and u will never experience shame in life thanks so much sir and God almighty will reward 100% with good things and good health in life ,thanks so much sir am deeply great full God bless u cos u make my day

Thank you Oga and amen to the prayers.
God sees and God hears, may your faith never be shaken. God bless
Sorry, I don’t have access to my profile email account.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Loris576(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:

Transfer completed
Pls sir I haven't seen anything yet
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by africaflozy(f): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:
Africaflozy

I am trying to arrange something for you. Please post account #, name, bank and email address. Quote this post afterwards. I will check back.

Good morning ma.
I have dropped my account details. Check mentions. God bless you so much. Even though I dnt know you, God knows you and He will surely reward you for this good deed.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2020
africaflozy:

Good morning sir.
I have dropped my account details. Check mentions. God bless you so much. Even though I dnt know you, God knows you and He will surely reward you for this good deed.

Good morning, transfer completed. Please delete account details.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Loris576:

That is indeed strange. Please see screenshot below to confirm transfer. I will delete at the top of the hour as I don’t want to leave it here overnight.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by africaflozy(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:

Good morning, transfer completed. Please delete account details.

Wow! Thanks ma. I really appreciate. May the Lord replenish your pocket.
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2020
africaflozy:

Wow! Thanks sir. I really appreciate. May the Lord replenish your pocket.

Thank you and yours too.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Loris576:

I see you viewing, trust you have seen the screenshot? It was provided by the sender
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by Loris576(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2020
MMotimo:

That is indeed strange. Please see screenshot below to confirm transfer. I will delete at the top of the hour as I don’t want to leave it here overnight.
Thank you very much sir..I just saw the alert now may God bless you sir
I appreciate
Re: Get Your Designs At A Standard And Affordable Price by MMotimo: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Loris576:

Thank you very much sir..I just saw the alert now may God bless you sir
I appreciate

Amen and may God bless you too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check My 3d Drawings / Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos / Capture Attention and Drive Engagement with Our Dynamic Graphic Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.