Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

$5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded (3912 Views)

Nigeria's Gas Reserve To Last For 94 Years, Komalafe / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by idealogical: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anambralstson:

I thought you guys claimed there was no gas in Anambra, Anambra basin has huge gas reserve, I know you are very bitter to hear this, the future is very bright for eastern States grin

http://www.sevenenergy.com/operations/upstream/upstream-asset-overview

Look at this liar and propaganda errand boy fooling himself, who said anything about there is no gas in anambra?

I asked you to show us the estimated reserve figures and the $5 billion reserve estimate released by the NNPC as you claimed in your lies and propaganda topic.

All the irrelevant rubbish you keep posting is just proving my point that you are a liar and a propagandist, you can not show us where the NNPC stated the quantity of whatever gas you are talking about or where the NNPC said it's worth $5 billion.

Liar.

1 Like

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
idealogical:

Look at this liar and propaganda errand boy fooling himself, who said anything about there is no gas in anambra?

I asked you to show us the estimated reserve figures and the $5 billion reserve estimate released by the NNPC as you claimed in your lies and propaganda topic.

All the irrelevant rubbish you keep posting is just proving my point that you are a liar and a propagandist, you can not show us where the NNPC stated the quantity of whatever gas you are talking about or where the NNPC said it's worth $5 billion.

Liar.
Illiterate estimate 10 trillion cubic feet of gas with current gas price what is the estimate It's more than $5 billion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by idealogical: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anambralstson:

Illiterate estimate 10 trillion cubic feet of gas with current gas price what is the estimate I It's more than $5 billion

Show us the official NNPC reserve estimate and where the NNPC stated $5 billion, more or less.

See, you can not even defend and support your lies and propaganda with genuine and official facts and figures.

What do you do for a living apart from peddling lies and propaganda for 1 cup of gari.?
Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
idealogical:

Show us the official NNPC reserve estimate and where the NNPC stated $5 billion, more or less.

See, you can not even defend and support your lies and propaganda with genuine and official facts and figures.

What do you do for a living apart from peddling lies and propaganda for 1 cup of gari.?

I can feed you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by idealogical: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anambralstson:

I can feed you

Feed me with what?

With your lies and propaganda?

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by DRadical001: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

The bolded, among many other reasons is exactly why some would rather take a bullet in the head than allow a Atiku/Obi presidency! wink

��100%

1 Like

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Dedetwo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is this not time our billionaires in Lagos relocate their investments to home?
#Aku_ruo_ulo

I want the natural gas reserve to remain stranded under the Anambra River basin until Islamic Republic of Nigeria is totally jettisoned. Natural gas might replace petroleum as power source in future.

1 Like

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2020
jimyjames:
Time for our Igbo billionaires in Lagos to relocate their investments to south east.
don't tell me you believe this ipob fake news

1 Like

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by XANDERBOY85: 3:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

It's 'IPOB fake news' because it has to do with vast amounts of gas deposits in Igboland! The news defeats you bigots argument that Alaigbo is 'barren' and that we can't survive on our own.....this is why you're getting hot under the collar!

Another envious dickhead was gleefully saying earlier that the gas belongs to Kogi as well! This shows the amount of wicked scumbags we're sharing the same country with!

Has anyone wondered why the useless boundary commission still hasn't come up with a proper delineation of the boundary between Anambra and Kogi? It's approaching a full decade now that this issue has been lingering on! It's because they know Kogi has little or no claim to the oil and gas fields, but they want the dispute to linger on so Anambra can't exploit its God-given resources in peace!

6 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

It's 'IPOB fake news' because it has to do with vast amounts of gas deposits in Igboland! The news defeats you bigots argument that Alaigbo is 'barren' and that we can't survive on our own.....this is why you're getting hot under the collar!

Another envious dickhead was gleefully saying earlier that the gas belongs to Kogi as well! This shows the amount of wicked scumbags we're sharing the same country with!

Has anyone wondered why the useless boundary commission still hasn't come up with a proper delineation of the boundary between Anambra and Kogi? It's approaching a full decade now that this issue has been lingering on! It's because they know Kogi has little or no claim to the oil and gas fields, but they want the dispute to linger on so Anambra can't exploit its God-given resources in peace!
those resources there only abound in the Igala speaking communities that was wrongfully zoned to Anambra and if Nigeria boundary commission come up with a proper delineation of the boundary you'll realize that those communities will be rightfully placed back to the state where they belong (Kogi) and the resources and few oil Anambra once boast of would be all gone.
The South East is not only landlocked but also is a terrain that is devoid of any resources except Enugu that once boast of coal which is now as useless as the P in Psychology.
Same way Akwa Ibom State is boasting of oil and forgetting that the Ijaw speaking oil producing community known as Eastern Andoni was wrongfully zoned to Akwa Ibom State instead of Rivers state and they are the ones feeding the state thru their oil Wells.
Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by jimyjames(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Shut up , man from massachusetts Ibadan , you don't even know the road to south east

6 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
those resources there only abound in the Igala speaking communities that was wrongfully zoned to Anambra and if Nigeria boundary commission come up with a proper delineation of the boundary you'll realize that those communities will be rightfully placed back to the state where they belong (Kogi) and the resources and few oil Anambra once boast of would be all gone.
The South East is not only landlocked but also is a terrain that is devoid of any resources except Enugu that once boast of coal which is now as useless as the P in Psychology.
Same way Akwa Ibom State is boasting of oil and forgetting that the Ijaw speaking oil producing community known as Eastern Andoni was wrongfully zoned to Akwa Ibom State instead of Rivers state and they are the ones feeding the state thru their oil Wells.
I don't know why most of you enjoy being stupid, Only one well is in dispute area in Aguleri , there are many communities in Anambra where oil has been discovered, Otondo mind you Anambra share boundary with Rivers and Delta state, can you help yourself Google this towns to check if Igala exist in those communities or if they share boundary with Kogi

3 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Anambralstson:

I don't know why most of you enjoy being stupid, Only one well is in dispute area in Aguleri , there are many communities in Anambra where oil has been discovered, Otondo mind you Anambra share boundary with Rivers and Delta state, can you help yourself Google this towns to check if Igala exist in those communities or if they share boundary with Kogi
Anambra shares boundary with Rivers??
hahahaha hahahaha another Brain washed ipob.
Abeg go look Nigeria map again
Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by AmericanQuarter: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

He is correct. These are the states that have boundaries with Rivers State. Use your Google to find anything that confuses you instead of arguing without point.

4 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by mr11(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I taught you said on the other thread that you are from Anambra state and your girlfriend is from anioma? who threaten to break up with you because you call her Igbo.please I'm still waiting to speak with her in enuani language.

7 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Igbariam where the huge gas reserve is, Igbariam is at the center in Anambra State, that's where Anambra State University is located, a vast Agro town, with many Agro industries.

2 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

He is correct. These are the states that have boundaries with Rivers State. Use your Google to find anything that confuses you instead of arguing without point.
IPOB edited Wikipedia.
anyone can edit Wikipedia and post misleading information there.
Wikipedia isn't infallible.
Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by AmericanQuarter: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
IPOB edited Wikipedia.
anyone can edit Wikipedia and post misleading information there.
Wikipedia isn't infallible.

Use your Google and find the states bordering Anambra. Stop embarrassing yourself like an illiterate

5 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by jimyjames(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2020
mr11:
I taught you said on the other thread that you are from Anambra state and your girlfriend is from anioma? who threaten to break up with you because you call her Igbo.please I'm still waiting to speak with her in enuani language.

He also claimed to be from USA Lol don't mind the afonja he is from Ibadan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
See why I said most of you are educated illiterate, you should have google before replying me

1 Like

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
The distance from Idah last town in Kogi that borderd Anambra is 87.3km to Igbariam

2 Likes

Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Armaggedon: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2020
But I found 30t cf as the Anambra state gas reserve in one shell source. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: $5 Billion Trapped Under Anambra Basin As Huge Gas Reserve Remains Stranded by Anambralstson: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
For those Ignorant minds from West, check the locations of the Gas and Oil discovered so far in Anambra

Red dot Gas discovered
Green dot Oil discovered

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army Must Not Kill Civilians As Revenge~pictures / Video: Peter Obi Convoy Of Over 200 Cars Surfaces Online / Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.