Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear (1290 Views)

Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Returns From Turkey Vacation With Bigger Body[pics] / Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear by naijafold(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
New research shows that women with bigger breasts suffer worse cold and flu than those with flatter chest.

Women with bigger boobs may have more of an excuse to call in sick when the colder winter weather rolls round.

That’s because new research has revealed that women with larger breasts suffer much worse colds and take longer to recover than those with flatter chests.

In fact, bigger busts can result in respiratory infections taking twice as long to clear, according to research published in the journal Archives of Sexual Behaviour.

It found ladies with F-cup sized breasts carried symptoms of colds, coughs and flu for an average of 8.3 days – compared to just 3.8 days for those with AA busts.

Those with bigger breasts were also a staggering 56 times more likely to be prescribed a course of antibiotics.

It’s thought that fat stored in the boobs can weaken the immune system due to higher levels of the hormone leptin, which makes it more difficult to recover from colds and chest infections.

The research, which surveyed more than 400 young women on the symptoms and duration of colds, flu and other respiratory infections they had experienced in the last three years, stated: “Breast size was positively related to respiratory infections.”

Source : https://yinkfold.com/women-with-bigger-boobs-get-worse-colds-than-those-with-flat-chests-new-research/

Re: Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear by midehi2(f): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear by popsy2(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear by MycroftHolmes: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Quite understandable..

The large b*obs absorbs and holds cold closer to the lungs, while the flat b*obs allows for circulation of heat instead.
Re: Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear by Dj3AngleD(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please do download my song WE STILL DEY FRESH via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/391672 or Google search WE STILL DEY FRESH to download...

Thanks for supporting me...
IG @Bestestdj3angled
Twitter @Bestestdj3angle

Re: Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear by MightySparrow: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
That's why I love my flat chest bae. She no dey have cold

(1) (Reply)

Main Reasons Bbnajia Mercy Slapped Broda Shaggi / Filmmaker Steven Spielberg‘s Daughter, Mikaela Spielberg Comes Out As a IndecentStar / Shocking:Cardi B Rushed To The Emergency Room See Why She Might Not Recover Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.