Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Get Free Ican Mock Exams And Pilot Questions To Test Yourself Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Free Ican Mock Exams And Pilot Questions To Test Yourself Now (277 Views)

Get Free Ican Mock Exams To Test Yourself / Step By Step Instructions To Test Yourself After Reading A Jamb Or Waec Topic / FREE ICAN Video Lectures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Ican Mock Exams And Pilot Questions To Test Yourself Now by starryadmin: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
ICAN has done a great job by providing mock exams and pilot questions for
ICAN students, it means ICAN is much concerned
about your success just like we are too.

Before I give you the link to down the mock exams and pilot questions,
Let me tell you why you should practice the mock and pilot questions;

• Research has showed that mock exam can help student to
practice under exam conditions.

• Mock exam will help you to know how well you have studied for ICAN exams.
It’s a good way to find out where your strengths are,
as well as identifying the topics that require attention.

• Mock exam will help take the pressure of ICAN exams off.
Although mock exam conditions are slightly different from ICAN exams,
yet it is still good practice.

In my subsequent article I will show you how to practice mock exams in a condition that is almost like the ICAN exam day.

To get The mock questions or ICAN Video Lectures and Past Questions,

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08023428420, 08085378906,
07086810335, 09076786154,

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2020 Registration Questions All Answered / How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project / NUC Approves Medicine, Radiography, 16 Other Courses For Nasarawa Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.