Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! (724 Views)

Fighting Coronavirus, 5 Books You Should Read By Bill Gates, Invest More In Read / Please Help Save A Fellow Nigerians Education / Put End To Poverty Must Read By All Nigeria Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! by Adex92(f): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Greetings Fellow Nigerians! Please I need financial assistance to get out of the huge debts am into and to also feed for the mean time. Please if God has blessed you, help me out, The people I'm owing are on my neck including online loan platforms, i got into debt as a result of my only younger sister hospital bill, as the family is also striving hardly to survive,before my younger sister health issues arose which was life threatening on who I spent the little savings I had, I' m a graduate but no job seems coming for the past 6years that i graduated, had to spend the little savings i had from menial jobs to meet daily ends needs on her hospital bill, just to save her life. Feeding has since been so difficult, my accommodation has been long due, please help me, kind hearted fellows, God will surely reward you in multiple folds please. Clearing the debts has being my major problem, and reason for endless thinking day and night as its now over 100k with increasing interests. please save a life from starvation and depression. No amount is too small please. Any amount will be highly appreciated,and will forever be grateful please. Crying out to nairalanders when all hope seems lost. Kindly help me please. Anticipating your assistance. You can contact me on adexajoke90@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! by Xavi2019: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! by Adex92(f): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Xavi2019:
https://www.nairaland.com/5521406/instant-money-account-5minutes-meet

This doesn't work anymore?
Its actually the loan platforms which i had no option than to take when all hope seems lost, & couldn't but save my only younger sister's life. The posted links was just referal links to those who might also be in need of urgent financial assistance. But unfortunaltely, no source of income to clear all @once,so been using one to renew another with increasing intrest, in which they are all on my neck now, offline debts from kindhearted people around me are yet to be settled as well, main reason while I couldn't seek for further assistance from them. Reason why am crying out to fellow Nigerians to please help me out, from being totally injured by depression, Feeding has also been so difficult, hardly get something to eat @least once daily. Please kind hearted Nigerians, Have mercy on me please....I wil make my My mobile number available to clear the doubts to anyone who's ready to @least render help. No amount is too small please.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Mini Importation / Attractive Commercial Plots For Sale In Abuja / Is Your Smartphone An Asset Or A Liability? Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.