Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Please Help Save A Fellow Nigerians Education - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Save A Fellow Nigerians Education (620 Views)

Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic! / Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan / FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save A Fellow Nigerians Education by LittleMonster(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hi everyone, yesterday i posted a topic on the Education section about being in dying need of money to offset my tuition fees but got no response at all.
So i decided to try this section, I am a year two computer science student from the university of lokoja.
I am an orphan and its pretty much a long story about how i lost the little job i was using to raise funds during the strike due to health issues..
Pls i have an Asus laptop that am willing to use as collateral to any good samaritan that would lend me a helping hand.
I have only about 11k and my school fees is about 49k and late registration is due to close on 5th of next month thats what forced me to come online to seek assistance
Pls anyone willing to help me with a loan i would provide my school admission letter and any other necessary and vital documents to back up my claims..
Pls incase am to be reached this is my email adagirifav@gmail.com and number 0 9 0 3 7 8 5 5 5 5 4
May God bless and reward you as you help

(1) (Reply)

$500m Ondo Modular Refinery Spurs High Hopes / Tark - Outstanding Representative Of Blockchain Wallet In 2019 / Reconditioned Vehicles To Save ODSG N5.4b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.