Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky (1036 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Made4naijalove: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, in a recent video, disclosed that he can date a married man.

According to the male barbie, there’s no big deal in getting involved with a man who is married, as long as they love and adore themselves, irrespective of the man’s ties with another woman.

Bobrisky however, attached his decision with the condition that the married man must keep their relationship secret and totally away from the prying eyes of the public.

In his words;

“I would love to hang out or date a married man, but both of us have to have that level of understanding that the relationship is going to be lowkey between just two parties. We don’t want a loud thing”.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6BrE9lLO1E

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Date a married man? I guess he now has a pussy grin

This is the nonsense the present civilization condones. People are just going insane all in the name of making a living, getting recognized and seeking attention.

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization. We must bring it down and create a new saner and better one.

And that's what Imes is coming to do grin

Imes, we await your coming. grin
Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Made4naijalove: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by dangotesmummy: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin

This one still carry his imberibeism enter 2020 grin
Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Penmanbuddy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2020

Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Onyi22(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bobrisky fyn pass many guys babes for this forum ooo
Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by TooMuchStuff: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:
Date a married man? I guess he now has a pussy grin

This is the nonsense the present civilization condones. People are just going insane all in the name of making a living, getting recognized and seeking attention.

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization. We must bring it down and create a new saner and better one.

And that's what Imes is coming to do grin

Imes, we await your coming. grin

Imes Imes Imes.... What are you up to??

1 Like

Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by vanida6: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
lolx wonder shall never end cheesy
Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2020
I pray this doesn't make front page.

So help me, God.
Re: I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky by Made4naijalove: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Davido, Chioma And Peruzzi's Controversy / Davido's PA Aloma Shows Off His Brand New Benz. PHOTOS / Lateef Adedimeji In Tears On His Birthday, As He Performs On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.