Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (67640 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by tstx(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
A Kenyan pastor has stabbed his wife several times before turning the knife on himself inside a church they founded together in Mombasa.

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo of Goods for God’s Gospel Ministries left several notes accusing his wife of adultery and plotting to dispossess him of church property.

He stabbed his wife in the back and hand before stabbing himself in the chest and neck.

The attack happened yesterday at the pulpit while the service was going on.

“She has been involved in love affairs with young men in the church...I hustled from mkokoteni (cart) pushing and we slowly bought the plot after we took some loan from a local bank,” read the suicide note.

“After a lot of struggle, we progressed well in life and were even blessed with children and then began amassing wealth and property, including owning a church. However, at some point, my wife started to betray me. She went behind my back and took control of all what we had gotten in 19 years without my prior knowledge.

“She even took away the parcel of land where the church stands, including church furniture and equipment and even had me arrested. My wife also subjected me to insults. I was not allowed to see my children. Today I have killed her.”

Eyewitnesses said the church was aware of feuds between the couple.

“There were several attempts to reconcile the two who are parents of four children. Things never worked well and since last year Pastor Elisha stopped coming to church after they fell out with his wife,” Peter Kimbada, who serves as the church treasurer said.

He explained that sometimes in 2018, Elisha caused a commotion that led to the destruction of church equipment.

“The church made a formal complaint at the Kiembeni Police Post where he was detained. From then on, Elisha stopped coming to our church. We only saw him today before he made good his threat and stabbed Anna, who was reciting a prayer at the pulpit,” he said.

“He stood up and approached Anna as if he was handing over something to her. But to the utter shock of the congregation, he drew a sharp knife and stabbed her,” he said.

The pastor’s wife died at the Coast Provincial General Hospital while the pastor’s lifeless body lay on the pulpit before it was taken to the mortuary by police.

https://listwand.com/kenyan-pastor-stabs-wife-and-kills-himself-at-the-pulpit/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by tungamaje: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
“She has been involved in love affairs with young men in the church...I hustled from mkokoteni (cart) pushing and we slowly bought the plot after we took some loan from a local bank,” read the suicide note.

O my God, so establishing a church is a business enterprise over there too? I thought it's only here in Nigeria

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Omakraid(f): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lord have mercy on us... This is sooo bad

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Patrioticman007(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Church again ?. It seems the devil no longer hide's his trade.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by tunary(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
man must survive. church business all over Africa. women = problem

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Kendumazy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Eeyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Money!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by superlanny(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is why people need to learn emotional intelligence.
The things people kill themselves for these days, untop puna or gbola, it's crazy, really crazy.
Even with the millions of puna and gbola available worldwide, people still do stupid shit cause of sex.
That's why I don't like putting my mouth when couples are fighting, when it is sweet and cool, and you start snapping pic up and down, I love him, I love her, my sugar, my chocomilo, Las Las, either they will stab theirself, cut gbola, drink sniper, jump third mainland.
If you still think love is not a scam, you must really be mad.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Haaa I only pity their children

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Smartlux(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by atobs4real(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
tstx:
A Kenyan pastor has stabbed his wife several times before turning the knife on himself inside a church they founded together in Mombasa.

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo of Goods for God’s Gospel Ministries left several notes accusing his wife of adultery and plotting to dispossess him of church property.

He stabbed his wife in the back and hand before stabbing himself in the chest and neck.

“After a lot of struggle, we progressed well in life and were even blessed with children and then began amassing wealth and property, including owning a church. However, at some point, my wife started to betray me. She went behind my back and took control of all what we had gotten in 19 years without my prior knowledge.

“She even took away the parcel of land where the church stands, including church furniture and equipment and even had me arrested. My wife also subjected me to insults. I was not allowed to see my children. Today I have killed her.”

Eyewitnesses said the church was aware of feuds between the couple.

“There were several attempts to reconcile the two who are parents of four children. Things never worked well and since last year Pastor Elisha stopped coming to church after they fell out with his wife,” Peter Kimbada, who serves as the church treasurer said.

He explained that sometimes in 2018, Elisha caused a commotion that led to the destruction of church equipment.

“The church made a formal complaint at the Kiembeni Police Post where he was detained. From then on, Elisha stopped coming to our church. We only saw him today before he made good his threat and stabbed Anna, who was reciting a prayer at the pulpit,” he said.

“He stood up and approached Anna as if he was handing over something to her. But to the utter shock of the congregation, he drew a sharp knife and stabbed her,” he said.

The pastor’s wife died at the Coast Provincial General Hospital while the pastor’s lifeless body lay on the pulpit before it was taken to the mortuary by police.

https://listwand.com/kenyan-pastor-stabs-wife-and-kills-himself-at-the-pulpit/
2020 news.... Too early

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Fisher007: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm where do I start from?

He never understood his wife's nature. He never knew people can change especially his wife. Even himself can change.without knowing. This case is just sad. Most men don't even know their so called holy, trustworthy, loyal wives are most likely the same as that woman.

And the day they eventually realise, I pray they don't snap like this pastor and kill their wives. That why they say most women carry a lot of secret to their grave. I always say your legacy as a man is your child (confirm after multiple DNA test). After it the women or ladies or wives in your life are just vessels. It is a hard truth.

Women are fickle like cats. You can never catch or see two cats having sex. Slimmy and full or mystery, which is better for you not to unravel. They change behavior or virtue signal you at most time to give you an image of what you want them to be.

Men are like dogs. Too open and can see them.acting up. Big mistake but that is how they were created. Men cover themselves with a smokescreen of my wife, sister, mother, female friend, girlfriend etc are not like normal female. But pray that circumstance don't arrive that will lead to.exposing their true nature. Most men will nearly snap or run crazy.

Qoute me at your peril. Time will show you and help you accept the bitter truth.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by elmodee70: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
okay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
The choir master should be arrested

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ehya, I pity the children

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
They deceive una by saying prayer solves all problems. But it doesn't in reality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Lorenzop: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Where is Nwamaikpe.....exactly his sort of thread where I find his comments meaningful kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by wisest10: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by osamz007: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
The way people dey die this days.
From January 1st-Januuary 6th

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by ScottDM1: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Pavore9: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shuddering.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Advantaged1: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
No religion is a monopoly of black sheeps aka bad eggs. As much as I wholeheartedly condemn the acts and actors, I want to draw the attention of nairalanders to be the judge in these points I would be raising.

1) Is nairaland pro-islam?
2) Is'nt the platform meant to be cosmopolitan?
3) Why do we hardly see these kind of reports of Islamic clerics? Despite the sodomy and paedophilia happening across both major religions?
4) Why do you have to certify that you are a Muslim before you can comment on Islamic threads and similar treatment isnt given for pro-christian threads?
5) Can the mods stop this systemic smear campaign? Or atleast make it evenly distributed?

I wish we can get a response from them dispelling this bias.

Thank you

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by ehprintmedia: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Jobio1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
And people were still attending the church, even trying to reconcile them mtcheeew.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
When a man make peace with the fact "these wh*ores will always fvck around" , there won't be need for suicide.

If u have a gf make sure you utilise her thoroughly, as in fvck her thoroughly and wait for the D-Day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by seanjy4konji: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
welldone pastor.

you took her along..

thats whatsappp

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by infogenius(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
RIP Pastor without Wisdom.
Instead of dying of the assignment given to you,
it's woman matter that killed you.
Enjoy Eternity, wherever.
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020

What are you then teaching the audience..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by obembet(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
K
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Usihyelda(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmm fake pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.