Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (67659 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by makdcash(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pls God bless me with a good and understanding wife. With God fearing heart. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by bsanya(f): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmm, it's better if they have separated...
God be with the children...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by thatthing111(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
tungamaje:
“She has been involved in love affairs with young men in the church...I hustled from mkokoteni (cart) pushing and we slowly bought the plot after we took some loan from a local bank,” read the suicide note.

O my God, so establishing a church is a business enterprise over there too? I thought it's only here in Nigeria

Lol! It is an African thing I guess.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Ayobami7(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
na wa oooo
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Say no to Evil acts

kaycee125 is a pedophile
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Pauladex(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Business gone wrong
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The choir master should be arrested

Fvcked the pastor's wife and the pastor got to knew

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Mummymahdi(f): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
One stupid foolish pastor sighted. Church biZ
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Seeker091: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
A situation whereby the transfer of company ownership where heads are being brainwashed for selfish interest like our Nigerian pastorpreneurs goes wrong.
I would have said rest in peace but they've already rest in pieces grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Femijohn198: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
A man must pray hard in life before getting married to a woman,but the man fuckup by doing such things,since he call himself pastor,what he needs to do is just to keep praying for her wife.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
infogenius:
RIP Pastor without Wisdom.
Instead of dying of the assignment given to you,
it's woman matter that killed you.
Enjoy Eternity, wherever.

People react to situations differently. I can't judge him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nlearn: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Lastmankc(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kenya, land of wierd

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by crowniran(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by mukthar2000(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is that the rchurch and the land?RUBBISH
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by lozanni(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lastmankc:
Kenya, land of wierd

As in ehhh, they must always show themselves.
It's so early in 2020, SMH.
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by frozen70(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stupid man, both of you lost and left the children for who ❓

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by crownwealth: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
FAKE PASTOR
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Kadejo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chai, if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? He called it, the church he established with his wife, oh well it was his church and not Christ church and we have so many of such churches globally bearing the name of God but God is not in there, God should start closing down fake churches bringing reproach to his name sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by larrybabanla(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kenya with all this kain news again? Na new year be this oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by TruthinAction: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
He was never a Pastor. He was a business man in Pastor's uniform.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Advantaged1:
No religion is a monopoly of black sheeps aka bad eggs. As much as I wholeheartedly condemn the acts and actors, I want to draw the attention of nairalanders to be the judge in these points I would be raising.

1) Is nairaland pro-islam?
2) Is'nt the platform meant to be cosmopolitan?
3) Why do we hardly see these kind of reports of Islamic clerics? Despite the sodomy and paedophilia happening across both major religions?
4) Why do you have to certify that you are a Muslim before you can comment on Islamic threads and similar treatment isnt given for pro-christian threads?
5) Can the mods stop this systemic smear campaign? Or atleast make it evenly distributed?

I wish we can get a response from them dispelling this bias.

Thank you
Report directly nah. They may respond disturb them self.
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Alawode01(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
The devil win them,those evil people that want to overthrowing them that cause misunderstand between them,the enemies of break through,imagine the husband can't access to the affairs of church again after long hustle of both of them,some evil hands worked against there breakthrough.
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by mu2sa2: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Every new day a pastor is up to something! Isn't it time to ban them all?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by infogenius(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Toks2008:

People react to situations differently. I can't judge him.

Yeah, u have a strong point there.
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by texazzpete(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
makdcash:
Pls God bless me with a good and understanding wife. With God fearing heart. Amen

Femijohn198:
A man must pray hard in life before getting married to a woman,but the man fuckup by doing such things,since he call himself pastor,what he needs to do is just to keep praying for her wife.
ProfDview:
When a man make peace with the fact "these wh*ores will always fvck around" , there won't be need for suicide.

If u have a gf make sure you utilise her thoroughly, as in fvck her thoroughly and wait for the D-Day

Nigerian men hate women so much, that they are gullible enough to fall for any tall tales about them.

99.9% likely that the man was abusive and the woman did no wrong. Jealous and abusive husbands will always cling to the 'she is having affairs' line.

Misogynists love to hear that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by Taywon: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
E don red for dat side too
Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by banhammy: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
tungamaje:
“She has been involved in love affairs with young men in the church...I hustled from mkokoteni (cart) pushing and we slowly bought the plot after we took some loan from a local bank,” read the suicide note.

O my God, so establishing a church is a business enterprise over there too? I thought it's only here in Nigeria

It's everywhere. Church business, oil and gas, music industry are the only profitable industries here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya by MillerJnr(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
tungamaje:

owning a church is nothing but real business,
we hustled at nestle 3 years ago and a close friend of mine was busy saving to own a church,
the hustle is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.