Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reason For Primary 5 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reason For Primary 5 (579 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Scheme Of Work & Lesson Note For Basic 5 / Primary 5 For 1st , 2nd And 3rd Term / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reason For Primary 5 by opzycoded(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please I need help in solving this quantitative reasoning..

Thanks as you help.

Re: I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reason For Primary 5 by BitCraftman: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
For the 1st one, add all three numbers at the edges of the triangle and multiply by 2.

For the second, multiply the numbers in top by number in bottom to get number in left. add top + bottom then square it to get number in right box.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reason For Primary 5 by naturalwaves: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
BitCraftman:
For the 1st one, add all three numbers at the edges of the triangle and multiply by 2.

For the second, multiply the numbers on top by number on bottom to get number on the left right. Add top + bottom then square it to get number on right left box.

Dont mind me. I know it was a typo.
I've helped you with the correction.
You're welcome! wink

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University Uses Whatsapp Group Chat As A Method Of E-learning / Snakes Of West Africa / Between Civil Engineering And Architecture Which Is More Lucrative In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.