Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her (60397 Views)

#EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) / Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes Up Nigerian Name ‘chioma B’(Video) / Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by TinyHacker: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
nigerians with their inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
greatbrian:
So someone said if she have yam leg or want yam leg she should call herself Chioma.

That's savage
her name there is funke. the thing weak me
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
goaldynboy:

The fUGLY Yoruba girl that said she should choose Cardijat unless she has beard and yam leg; is that one not INSULT?!

When I even saw the ugliness of the commenter I weak!!
her name there is funke, I weak for her comment
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by therajah: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jobless Nigerians arguing over cardi b. And to think she wrote that is a great error. Its a pity and indeed sad to see some1 jubilating cos cardi B lies that she likes nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Splendor27: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
If not davido,,who is chioma!!
If u ask chioma herself she will choose cardijat,it more similar to her and swaggalisious..

2 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by foreshore(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
tinny898:
American rapper, Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar popularly known as Cardi B, has been very open about her love for Nigeria in recent times The Bodak Yellow star seemed to fall in love with the country after visiting in December 2019 for a show.

Cardi has now taken to social media to ask fans to decide whether her Nigerian name is Cadijat or Cardi B.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1214222264016621577

If you like you can call yourself Cardigan
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Wane2: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
God, tribalism has eaten Nigeria to the core. Unity is a figment now.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by luvyaself95(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
oloriLFC:
some thinl it's only Africans that use bad English. Some coloured people too. Not all of them type correctly

countries that are not English speaking are bad in English language.
the like India and Philippines and others,.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by somehow: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is not an African name
Chioma is African, so some people should educate her.

Is she picking an African name or a religious name?
Onyi22:
Cardijat

1 Like

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by OKorowanta: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mateen1000:
Edited
Cardi B cannot use that Bad English

Cardi B sabi speak English?
Apart from modafucker!
Shiit!
Biitches!
What else?

4 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Icon79(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
It isn't just tribalism with these Afonja crazies, it's the sheer inferiority complex that's the saddest thing. Think about it, Cardijat isn't even a Yoruba name, but they don't care.... anything is fine with them as long as it isn't Igbo. That's why they don't mind being slaves to Hausa-Fulani.

That's what you call inferiority complex extraordinary!

O pari

MarieAnn2012:
Compare and contrast the comments, then reply who's more tribalistic?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Reallbiz10: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chioma B toh bad!

Investment in lands doesn't depreciate in any way but rather it appreciate in every way.... Call for your land inquiries today. Check my signature
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by kevoh(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
I don't even care about CardiB. I'm more concerned about the people replying her, especially the yoruba ones, who don't even know that Khadijat/Cadijat is not a yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by DavidEsq(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
laosy:
Cardi b was just using them to cruise! Someone said she can't choose chioma b because she doesn't have beard grin grin
And yam leg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Correcto: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Judging by their comments Yorubas showed more tribalism .
MarieAnn2012:
Compare and contrast the comments, then reply who's more tribalistic?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by laosy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
DavidEsq:

And yam leg grin grin grin grin grin
I no talk that one oo, they are coming for our head very soon grin
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by AheadAhead123: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
ngsoundin:
Just look at how tribalism never let Nigeria move forward up there u see those youths fighting for Yoruba and Igbo one of the reasons the country is governed by weed smokers...

God bless you. They are here on Nairaland too. SMH.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
The hatred for the Igbos must surely kill nigeria,look idiots with tribal marks talking about yam leg
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Giftedtu: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
tinny898:
American rapper, Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar popularly known as Cardi B, has been very open about her love for Nigeria in recent times The Bodak Yellow star seemed to fall in love with the country after visiting in December 2019 for a show.

Cardi has now taken to social media to ask fans to decide whether her Nigerian name is Cadijat or Cardi B.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1214222264016621577
just tell her that i'm waiting, she should come get me from here we will decide.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by CSTR2: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Splendor27:
If not davido,,who is chioma!!
If u ask chioma herself she will choose cardijat,it more similar to her and swaggalisious..
khadijat is an Arabian name from the deserts. It has nothing to do with Yoruba.

Chioma is a far more beautiful, more indigenous name.
It would be a privilege for cardi B if she finally experience a real cultural name like chioma.

And davido is not her god.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Kennyswagzz: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerians making useless people relevant
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
greatbrian:
So someone said if she have yam leg or want yam leg she should call herself Chioma.

That's savage
see her pics below.
such an ugly being
cc goaldynboy

3 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Kennyswagzz: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed

Nigerians are foolish

Cardi is simply making money!

I regret being a Nigerian honestly
bro i can't wait to get out of this shithole for good angrysadcry
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by MetaPhysical: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
See as nigerians dey fight over an olosho. grin grin

Tell her she shall be known as Chioma going forward. Ibo gene is in her already. No yansh, no chest, everything just flat! Plus she yellow! She is from SE. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by MetaPhysical: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
see her pics below.
such an ugly being
cc goaldynboy

Does that chest and skin look ugly to you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Kennyswagzz: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
greatbrian:

That's savage
nawa bros gringrin
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Kennyswagzz: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
goaldynboy:

The fUGLY Yoruba girl that said she should choose Cardijat unless she has beard and yam leg; is that one not INSULT?!

When I even saw the ugliness of the commenter I weak!!
that one ugly for your eye?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Does that chest and skin look ugly to you? grin
if the face is ugly even if the chest is as huge as that of cossy orjhiakor then I won't be moved

1 Like

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Kennyswagzz: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
CSTR2:
See as Yorubas use tribalism mess that thread up.

I con dey shame for them sef.

And their people dey nairaland dey form holier than thou.
ogbeni grt lost
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Kennyswagzz: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
CSTR2:
See as Yorubas use tribalism mess that thread up.

I con dey shame for them sef.

And their people dey nairaland dey form holier than thou.
ogbeni get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.