Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her (60387 Views)

#EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) / Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes Up Nigerian Name ‘chioma B’(Video) / Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Tembebe: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Zooposki:
I’m just happy Nigeria did not disgrace us and kept it not too insulting at least. Seems Twitter peeps have higher IQ than Nairaland peeps.
You actually took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by TheSourcerer: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
daben1:
kai! So because she's an American, you think she can't make mistake or gbagaun?
she's not Even American you're right
It was her
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Marvis4real(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
twitter is interesting I swear
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Marvis4real(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Mateen1000:
Edited
Cardi B cannot use that Bad English
you think those American rappers and negros care so much about how correct a grammar or spelling is?

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by greatbrian(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
So someone said if she have yam leg or want yam leg she should call herself Chioma.

That's savage

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by goaldynboy: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Zooposki:
I’m just happy Nigeria did not disgrace us and kept it not too insulting at least. Seems Twitter peeps have higher IQ than Nairaland peeps.

The fUGLY Yoruba girl that said she should choose Cardijat unless she has beard and yam leg; is that one not INSULT?!

When I even saw the ugliness of the commenter I weak!!

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by NovusHomo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
tinny898:
American rapper, Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar popularly known as Cardi B, has been very open about her love for Nigeria in recent times The Bodak Yellow star seemed to fall in love with the country after visiting in December 2019 for a show.

Cardi has now taken to social media to ask fans to decide whether her Nigerian name is Cadijat or Cardi B.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1214222264016621577

Facking lowlife. Nigeria does not want you
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by lolaluv1(f): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Isn't Cardijat an Arabic name? undecided

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by rampantlover: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Senseless Nigerians with misplaced priorities cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. You people are still talking about Cardi B grin grin grin grin you no use this platform to discuss how you people are being oppressed by your fulani herdsmen government. Mumu people grin

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by goaldynboy: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
greatbrian:
[s]So someone said if she have yam leg or want yam leg she should call herself Chioma.

That's savage[/s]

That's stupidity and not savage! Did you see the ugly face of the girl that made that comment?!

You use the term 'Savage' when you are replying or retorting someone; or when you are exchanging banter with someone! That is not the case here!

Be guided!!

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Ashley86400: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Naija sha. . .
Always arguing irrelevant things

Get your original 3 x 3 Rubik's cube at affordable prices. . .DM for more

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by CSTR2: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
See as Yorubas use tribalism mess that thread up.

I con dey shame for them sef.

And their people dey nairaland dey form holier than thou.

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by greatbrian(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
goaldynboy:

That's stupidity and not savage! Did you see the ugly face of the girl that made that comment?!

You use the term 'Savage' when you are replying or retorting someone; or when you are exchanging banter with someone! That is not the case here!

Be guided!!

Oboi swerve.

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by mencer(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cadijat is Arab name
Chioma is Igbo
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by sheriffindy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some people get time oo
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
We have carried our shameless Tribalism to disgrace ourselves nationally on twitter. Complete idiots

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by skallion7(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
rampantlover:
Senseless Nigerians with misplaced priorities cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. You people are still talking about Cardi B grin grin grin grin you no use this platform to discuss how you people are being oppressed by your fulani herdsmen government. Mumu people grin
You as Ghanaian, what's your business on Nigerian forum. Idiot!

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
See as Yoruba people carry the matter for head like Amala Weytin Khadijat mean for ur oil soup language ?? foolish people... does cardi b look Yoruba to you..Yoruba girls that re ugly by nature even their men are running away from them

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by mercyville: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
goaldynboy:

The fUGLY Yoruba girl that said she should choose Cardijat unless she has beard and yam leg; is that one not INSULT?!

When I even saw the ugliness of the commenter I weak!!

If you are a girl,she is more beautiful than you are because you have beard. grin

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Nature8(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fweshspice:
Jobless Youths Taking It Personal Like Their Lives Depend On It..!

Musa Is Fed Up!
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by anochuko01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Roon9:
Shuuu! Wetin we give this girl eat grin
OK I just read the comments and its just too shameful how an otherwise harmless tweet could cause such division amongst us..... Even at an international stage! How come we have way too many dafts in this country.
Everyone was simply catching fun.
Let her say one trash against us, and see how we're all gonna descend on her like bees, regardless of tribe and religion.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by sencekompis: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
waist ot energy and time. shioorr.
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Pedrotina11: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wat of motunrayo Or nkemjireka. Hmmm think abt those names....or dumebi even nkemakolam..
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Pedrotina11: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Igbo's and Yoruba's are the two major tribalistic problems in these country....infact they should split and go...Biafra park and go...oduduwa kingdom park and go..

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Pedrotina11: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
schoolboy500:
This bitch again

Eh eh something smell..kilorun?
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by laosy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
oloriLFC:
some thinl it's only Africans that use bad English. Some coloured people too. Not all of them type correctly
Don't mind them jare, most of them don't go to school sef
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by LuciusX: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Una muh-muh never do? O ga fun yin o!

Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by LuciusX: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
sencekompis:
waist ot energy and time. shioorr.
On point jawe
Re: Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cardi B is already introduced to Nigerian tribalism, the part they didn't show her when she first came

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61