Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? (581 Views)

BREAKING!!! Fire Razes Popular Market In Ebonyi State(photos / BREAKING: Popular Market In Benin City Razed By Fire [Pics, VIDEO] / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? by kamikaze01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? by Promotions: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oga even sex tapes won't give you 20m...what's special about nudity that the world haven't seen before?give me the 20m not only will I go nude but do it in grand style like a run way model. Do you have the money??
Re: If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? by iPrevail(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
And when your children and kinsmen ask you how you made the million, will you be able to beat your chest and tell them you worked hard for it?
Re: If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? by dawnomike(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
For 20million?
No! A man that knows where he's going does not sell himself cheap even if he's poor!
Re: If Offered 20million To Walk Naked To A Popular Market In Town, Will You Oblege? by caribar: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wats the essence of this thread? I believe youths of these days should be thinking of more productive things but then the state of the country has tampered with our sanity.
My one cent

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: More Vessels Berth At Eastern Ports / Easy / I Need A Website For My Businness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.