Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How To Handle A Cheating Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle A Cheating Husband (3885 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Saintmary(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kamani8:

If u have evidence. And there's no concrete explanation as to why it happened and a conviction that it won't happen again.
Infidelity is the only reason that has biblical backing to seperate from one's spouse.
It's dangerous living with a cheating spouse. He can kill u to clear way for the outsider.
To corroborate your post, there is a long list of mistresses who used diabolical means to unseat the wife at home. A cheating partner is a crack in the wall, in fact, the house has become an uncompleted building. Its best to run from them.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by crackhaus: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

And when it's been done to a ho husband, how is that a problem?
Where did I say it was a problem?

Hos are perfect for no-strings sexual relationships, so if a wife wants to ho as payback to her husband, it's good development for those boys waiting to disfigure her nunu.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by rain21(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Saintmary:
I called someone a semen dispenser, he didn't like it

lol
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Efewestern: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pure BS.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Stanbic(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Two wrongs can never make a right, dumping his sorry ass isn't the solution.
As a wife, there's a good reason he chose you among all the women he's been with. Just try your best, if it doesn't work then it's not your fault. There's really no harm in trying. feminism sometimes clouds our mind from truth.
If our early mothers behaved like that, I trust we might not know who out fathers are today
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- how will the above solve anything?
- what makes you think a cheated wife wants to go and sleep around?
-if they hate one another so much, why should they actually stay together?
- do you think that a man who has no respect for his wife/family would care if wifey cheats?[/b]

The Million Dollar question that always boggles the living lights out of my mind

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Sorry, em, i don't get you. What is she supposed to do? Flee at every slight evidence of unfaithfulness?

Yes she should leave, would you stay when there is a little evidence of unfaithfulness from your wife?

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
crackhaus:

Where did I say it was a problem?

Hos are perfect for no-strings sexual relationships, so if a wife wants to ho as payback to her husband, it's good development for those boys waiting to disfigure her nunu.

And yet, you'd never say this same thing if it was a man, typical you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Stanbic:
Two wrongs can never make a right, dumping his sorry ass isn't the solution.
As a wife, there's a good reason he chose you among all the women he's been with. Just try your best, if it doesn't work then it's not your fault. There's really no harm in trying. feminism sometimes clouds our mind from truth.
If our early mothers behaved like that, I trust we might not know who out fathers are today

Now this is funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Does this also apply to cheating wives?

6 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Yes she should leave, would you stay when there is a little evidence of unfaithfulness from your wife?

Lol, would I stay? I am not vindictive lol. Oh, she did it, I am out. No.

I already made that clear in one of my post. I would leave if I encountered a cheating partner. Cheating is an action word. How many graces would be determined by a lot of other factors surrounding the event. Different strokes for different folks jare.... I pray you don't end up like that woman who's had five husbands because las las, I mean if providence doesn't smile on you, you would give up on men and sexual relations (if you need love to have sex). Even if providence smiles on you, you shouldn't be too sure that your hubby would not cheat 30 years later. You can't even say that of yourself. Stop having expectations sister. That's the fastest way to die quickly.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by kelcy1: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rubbish..........
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by crackhaus: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

And yet, you'd never say this same thing if it was a man, typical you.
Say what same thing exactly?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Provide examples of repentant cheating husbands Oga, please make sure they have been married for longer than 20 years.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Once a cheat, always a cheat? You don't believe that a chronic smoker of 20 years can give up smoking? And not just smoking but any addictions.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Saintmary(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I don't have to prove anything to you. Once a cheat, always a cheat? You don't believe that a chronic smoker of 20 years can give up smoking? And not just smoking but any addictions.

Of course you don't have to prove anything to me.
Cheating, as the addiction you have made it to look like, can not be easily broken, a little percentage of addicted people get clean, a lot of them go back to their vices after a while.
That said, during the period when the individual was addicted, what would have spoiled would have spoiled: liver, kidneys, skin issues etc
Same for cheating partners: relationships, trust, children's emotions and well being, STIs, HIV, disrupted finances, divorce etc
These are all avoidable maladies.
So, cheating partners are not worth the pain and loss.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by oyoolima: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why should she leave and destroy her home or deny the shidren of both perents?
She can quietly find able discrete mens to polish the chakadam.
Peace and joy restored in the household,no more nagging or complents.
Diaris love in shearing the fakafiki.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
crackhaus:

Say what same thing exactly?

undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by crackhaus: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

undecided
Exactly, I'm even more confused than you are.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
crackhaus:

Exactly, I'm even more confused than you are.

Hmmm......cordial I see..... New year.......

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by crackhaus: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Hmmm......cordial I see..... New year.......
If you're cordial, I'll be cordial.

It's that simple really.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
crackhaus:

If you're cordial, I'll be cordial.

It's that simple really.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Oh nice, dump his ass and you think that's the solution? And then you find someone else whose ass would be dumped too and on and on and on - dumping people's ass because they are unfaithful. The only way to be happy is to have no expectations because when you do have expectations then I'm scared, you'll always be disappointed. God's chief creature who was made a little lower than the angels has become a little better than the devil. My point? That is not the solution. Nt all. There's no guarantee that the next person would be better, not at all.

the only way to be happy is to get rid of NEGATIVE/POISONOUS people from your life, as only a dumb fool would have NO expectation from the man she married. if women should have NO expectations from their husbands then why should they marry that donkey then? whether the next one will be better or worst is completely IRRELEVANT. that man is useless and this lady should gt rid of that animal... and should try her best to find a man who will treat her with RESPECT.... a TRUSTWORTHY/FAITHFUL man. only a very insecure low self esteem person would stay with such useless man.

what you wrote above is not only very dumb, its also very dangerous.

oyoolima:
Why should she leave and destroy her home or deny the shidren of both perents?
She can quietly find able discrete mens to polish the chakadam.
Peace and joy restored in the household,no more nagging or complents.
Diaris love in shearing the fakafiki.

- the home has already been destroyed (by the husband)
- better for children to have 2 happy parents that dont live together, than 2 miserable ones living together
- why stay married to this useless man if she needs another one to shine her honey pot?
- do you believe every woman is a slut like their cheating husband
- when the husband finally catch a deadly disease from these oloshos and die, do you think there will be peace and joy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the only way to be happy is to get rid of NEGATIVE/POISONOUS people from your life, as only a dumb fool would have NO expectation from the man she married. if women should have NO expectations from their husbands then why should they marry that donkey then? whether the next one will be better or worst is completely IRRELEVANT. that man is useless and this lady should gt rid of that animal... and should try her best to find a man who will treat her with RESPECT.... a TRUSTWORTHY/FAITHFUL man. only a very insecure low self esteem person would stay with such useless man.
what you wrote above is not only very dumb, its also very dangerous.

Man never learns: Constantly trying hard since the time of Adam to find happiness by attaching to the creature and setting reasonable expectations for themselves? If man were setting expectations, contingent on what he does or does not do, that would be understandable.

I guess you would pat that woman or man in the back who has, as you said, " gotten rid of that negative energy" from their lives in five different marriages at the slightest evidence of a cheating partner. It's okay, she deserves better. No one deserves a second chance?

It's not her fault, after all. These men are scum, but she doesn't realize that from time immorial people are scum and yet, she projects her expectations on people and gets pissed off when they renege on the agreement. It doesn't matter if the sixth marriage would encounter a similar fate. It doesn't. She's got to get that bad energy out LMAO. You'd get rid of bad energy tire. Is she better off after the fifth divorce?

No, I mean people are not that bad? Oh, yeah?

See ehn, you can only find happiness in God and yourself, not in me, your friends, or people. People will always disappoint but what do you do when they do?

I don't want to be double-tongued, but again, I am not in the truest sense, saying we shouldn't have standards or we shouldn't hold our dearest ones to reasonable standards. I am saying we should be somewhat lax about it especially when things so south. People's standards have spurred them to crazy, mad decisions because they have "standards. " Who doesn't anyway? What happens when they break them? I don't think marriages should be over at the slightest evidence of an unfaithful partner, that's all I am saying. That's extreme on both sides. I mean, two wrongs never make a right.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:
Man never learns: Constantly trying hard since the time of Adam to find happiness by attaching to the creature and setting reasonable expectations for themselves? If man were setting expectations, contingent on what he does or does not do, that would be understandable.

what are you on about?

I guess you would pat that woman or man in the back who has, as you said, " gotten rid of that negative energy" from their lives in five different marriages at the slightest evidence of a cheating partner. It's okay, she deserves better. No one deserves a second chance?

it doesnt matter how many marriages a woman has been in, so long as she NEVER accept to be treated like garbage

It's not her fault, after all. These men are scum, but she doesn't realize that from time immorial people are scum and yet, she projects her expectations on people and gets pissed off when they renege on the agreement. It doesn't matter if the sixth marriage would encounter a similar fate. It doesn't. She's got to get that bad energy out LMAO. You'd get rid of bad energy tire.No, I mean people are not that bad? Oh, yeah?

i sincerely hope you feel the same way when your wife starts sleeping with your neighbor...

See ehn, you can only find happiness in God and yourself, not in me, your friends, or people. People will always disappoint but what do you do when they do?

religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue... get your mind out the gutter.

I don't want to be double-tongued, but again, I am not in the truest sense, saying we shouldn't have standards or we shouldn't hold our dearest ones to reasonable standards. I am saying we should be somewhat lax about it especially when things so south. People's standards have spurred them to crazy, mad decisions because they have "standards. " Who doesn't anyway? What happens when they break them? I don't think marriages should be over at the slightest evidence of an unfaithful partner, that's all I am saying. That's extreme on both sides. I mean, two wrongs never make a right.

everyone should have their own threshold as to what would make them stay or leave a person they are married to... but let me just say that, if you have said those vows to one another then you should expect RESPECT/TRUST/HONESTY/FAITHFULNESS etc, and if your partner does not provide it then you have no business staying with them (unless your have some low self esteem insecurity issues)

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- the home has already been destroyed (by the husband)
- better for children to have 2 happy parents that don't live together, than 2 miserable ones living together
- why stay married to this useless man if she needs another one to shine her honey pot?
- do you believe every woman is a slut like their cheating husband
- when the husband finally catch a deadly disease from these oloshos and die, do you think there will be peace and joy?

MrBrownJay, in a marriage, what should be most important to a woman: a man's fidelity or his love? By fidelity, I mean faithfulness (as in, not cheating with other women) but some lax, indifferent attitude that shows a lack of love or a man who loves, respects and fulfills his financial obligations to the last letter, but has a mistress who practices safe sex with him?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:
MrBrownJay, in a marriage, what should be most important to a woman: a man's fidelity or his love? By fidelity, I mean faithfulness (as in, not cheating with other women) but some lax, indifferent attitude that shows a lack of love or a man who loves, respects and fulfills his financial obligations to the last letter, but has a mistress who practices safe sex with him?

come on bro, dont write gibberish nonsense.... a cheating man cannot love his partner, because if he did then he wouldnt knowingly hurt her by cheating, duh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I was following this convo thinking you were serious.

How can a man love and respect his wife and still cheat on her?

What is love and respect to you?

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what are you on about?

You should back-pedal a bit when you try to find happiness in HUMANS. You should not have to walk on egg shell when things go south. Walking away is not treating your self with dignity, it only shows that you are not as strong as you think you are.

MrBrownJay1:

it doesnt matter how many marriages a woman has been in, so long as she NEVER accept to be treated like garbage
It doesn't matter how many marriages a woman has been in, so long as she ends up more miserable than she was? Lmao.

MrBrownJay1:

i sincerely hope you feel the same way when your wife starts sleeping with your neighbor...

Bia, did I offend you? Why are you taking it personal?

MrBrownJay1:

religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue... get your mind out the gutter.

Religion tells you that people are bad, very bad, totally bad, totally depraved. Is it true? Absolutely. you don't need to get an armrest in space to observe human affairs to agree that man is really that bad AND HENCE, CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Since A is not different from B and B from C, why try to trivialize marriage at every slight provocation? Besides, we all know and this is not subject to debate, that polygamy has, from time immemorial, been the norm - in human history. Do you think women of antiquity were cheated in this regards or polygamy is bad?

MrBrownJay1:

everyone should have their own threshold as to what would make them stay or leave a person they are married to...

Hm, people have called it quit for very, very silly reasons like, you can fill in the blanks.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, dont write gibberish nonsense.... a cheating man cannot love his partner, because if he did then he wouldnt knowingly hurt her by cheating, duh!

Let me get you straight. Polygamous men never love their first, second or third partner? Is lack of love the reason they added wives?
Delusional. Lmao.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

I was following this convo thinking you were serious.

How can a man love and respect his wife and still cheat on her?

What is love and respect to you?

Love and respect are two different things.

So a polygamous man never loved his wife else he wouldn't marry someone else?

A man can love and respect his wife and still cheat on her ma.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Love and respect are two different things.

So a polygamous man never loved his wife else he wouldn't marry someone else?

A man can love and respect his wife and still cheat on her ma.

As per audio love and respect.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

As per audio love and respect.

Men do not need to love you to have sex with you.

It sounds degenerative and depraved, but sadly, it's true. Love, respect and sex are different things to, not just men but people. A man may love, adore and respect is wife, fulfill marital obligations to a T and yet have mistress outside. deal with that act - women are object of desire to men and some men want several objects. Is it greed? Maybe!

Do prostitutes need love to have sex with clients? Sorry, they don't.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:
You should back-pedal a bit when you try to find happiness in HUMANS. You should not have to walk on egg shell when things go south. Walking away is not treating your self with dignity, it only shows that you are not as strong as you think you are.

we as humans will always be stronger with a loving/caring/trustworthy/respectful/honest person by our side....stronger EMOTIONALLY, stronger PHYSICALLY and stronger FINANCIALLY....FACT!!!!

It doesn't matter how many marriages a woman has been in, so long as she ends up more miserable than she was? Lmao.

but bro, if her husbands cheats on her then she is already miserable, and only a very deluded low self esteem insecure person would stay in such marriage. sadly, your mind is so corrupted that you believe that ALL women will be cheated on thus miserable, while i believe that such woman can find a better man that would be trustworthy/faithful/honest/caring man to marry.

Bia, did I offend you? Why are you taking it personal?

why do you say that?! if you expect women to stay with cheating men, wouldnt you expect the same for yourself (aka stay with a cheating wife)?

Religion tells you that people are bad, very bad, totally bad, totally depraved. Is it true? Absolutely. you don't need to get an armrest in space to observe human affairs to agree that man is really that bad AND HENCE, CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Since A is not different from B and B from C, why try to trivialize marriage at every slight provocation? Besides, we all know and this is not subject to debate, that polygamy has, from time immemorial, been the norm - in human history. Do you think women of antiquity were cheated in this regards or polygamy is bad?

you mean that same bible who tells you to stone people, throw kids unto stones, kill murder others etc?! so that religion is good but people are bad, abi?!?!?!?! come on bro, make some little sense at least!

Hm, people have called it quit for very, very silly reasons like, you can fill in the blanks.

... and they have the RIGHT to do so, unless you get exactly what you were hoping to get OR promised to receive.
why should a person stay with an abusive partner that promised to care/cherish/love them?
why should a person stay with a bad partner who portrayed to be good (before marriage)?
why should a person be miserable while they were hoping for happiness?!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Eva Soap Selling At 1200 Naira? / Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. / Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.