Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Handle A Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle A Cheating Husband (3888 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Stanbic(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
One of a woman’s greatest fears is to have a promiscuous husband. The simple thought of sharing your bed with another lady is heartbreaking.
Many marriages have crashed due to cheating, as the wife no longer trusts the husband, and could be scared of contracting diseases due to the nature of the man’s lifestyle.

Promiscuity has been a major challenge in most families, it leads to insecurities, hatred and above all divorce.
While studies have shown that several reasons lead to promiscuity in marriages but the primary causes are
1. Marriage due to the wrong reasons
2. Growing apart from your partner
A couple that married for the wrong reasons has little chance of finding bliss, even though it is found, it would require a lot of sacrifices.
But a marriage initially bonded by love and affection that experienced a major challenge like infidelity can bounce back depending on how the situation was handled.
It would be a good thing to act fast to rekindle the light you lost with your partner because the longer it takes, the farther you part until divorce starts knocking on the door.
PRO TIP: How To Improve Your Relationship

Absolute responsibility shouldn’t be the lady’s fate alone, but in situations like this, it is the woman that bears the burden mostly, I believe if you love your husband you wouldn’t mind reading through to have him all to yourself again.

12 ways to handle a cheating husband

Never stop loving him
Remember the love you shared and the affection you had together, believe he was misled and will get right back on track. Take advice from a counselor or a psychiatrist and handle the matter carefully, seeking help from friends is good, but be careful of the kind of friends you share your worries.

Talk to him
Tell him you know about his secret affairs, but that wouldn’t change the way you feel about him. Remind him how much he loved you before marrying you. Tell him it is fine if he doesn’t want to share the thoughts with you, trust me, you don’t want to know the details. This could be a good step because when you share everything with your spouse there’s a likely chance to find out if there’s a problem lurking around.

Quit nagging
Most ladies nag a lot and that keeps their husband away, the men stay out and eventually finds solace with a younger woman who is more caring, kind and has a listening ear. she sets aside to become that angel he wished he married and with little or no time, he starts considering giving her his name. be nice to your husband and don’t complain on everything, that might be all you need to keep him.

Appreciate him
Men loves to be appreciated, it could not be his fault that your Benz haven’t arrived yet, so be a dear and appreciate the transport fare he gives you every day to your place of work. He could be planning on something bigger for you, don’t ruin it by being ungrateful.
Remember, the side chick could be somewhere appreciating his kindness no matter how little it is.

Look good for him
Do away with the wrappers and dress sexily when he’s home. Go to bed with a sexy lingerie or night gown. Quit looking like a grannie unless you’re one. Men love things that appeal, so good measures should be taken to ensure he doesn’t prefer other women.
A lady that dresses to the husband’s taste has very little to be worried about. It is a known fact that kids take your time and energy, as there are lots of chores and little attention for yourself. But time management and proper planning is all you need.
Dress cute always, and watch how delighted he would be.

Pay attention
Listen to your husbands’ inner thoughts and conversations; he might not be blunt about the belly fat you’re accumulating, perhaps you would feel bad if he said it. a lot of things turn men off, find out the things your husband doesn’t like by asking him. it would go a long way in making your marriage lively.

Become his best friend
Mind his mood and know when he’s sad or depressed, he might be having some challenges and all he could need might be a listening ear, no matter what the problem is, be gentle and be his bestie throughout those difficult times, when he overcomes it, he’ll have you to thank for that.

Make him want more
Have you imagined the possible look on your hubby’s face when he’s back from work to find you lying sultry on the bed with the perfect skimpy outfit, make-up and a pair of hills, smiling and winking at him? Dude could be tired from the day’s work but what he’s seeing is more enticing than sleep at the moment. Adding a little spice in your relationship isn’t bad after all.

Learn good skills in the other room too
Take it up sometimes and teach your hubby you can be wild and gentle on bed sometimes whichever way he wants it. lying like a log of wood is a NO, and please the missionary style shouldn’t be all you know, remember it can be boring if that’s all you know.

Cook good food
A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach remember? Endeavor to make good delicacies he would fine divine. Good food makes him get home ASAP

Be romantic
Write beautiful poems and place it on the bed for him sometimes, take him out to the place he loves and whisper in his ears how much you love him. Remind him you would never want a different husband in your next life. Send the kids to your mother sometimes and spend some quality time with him.

Pray for him
This is the most important of all, take him to God in prayers and trust him to help.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Graxie(f): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
I pity your daughters.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
If she likes let her be romantisch, men will always be men.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Ayofaks(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Make I laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Needless to read all this, the more men are encouraging cheating in marriages, the more their wives are learning from them. Men are supposed to set good examples. Men are the ones destroying marriages.

16 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
the only way to deal with a cheating partner is to LEAVE his disrespectful/deceitful/unfaithful/untrustworthy self.

the above rubbish is just to try to please and lower yourself to such cheating animal...but that would NEVER solve anything because YOU are not the problem here....that cheating demon is!

21 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmm,this your article is the 'red pant and bra' advise.

6 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
@Stanbic:

Your article is '12 ways to encourage/enable a cheating husband' which is fine if it is your thing.

12 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by TheeDetective: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Absolute trash . Stop deceiving people with this crappy nansensical article you've just written undecided. I didn’t see anywhere in this silly article you wrote that gave the option of leaving to the spouse who was cheated on. Neither did I see anywhere you condemned the cheater for causing so much pain to their innocent spouse nor did you mention that their silly antic can even infect the innocent spouse with an STD. This is a new decade mate, hence, write articles that encourage marital faithfulness in a marriage arrangement and not one that gives the A-Z on how to handle a cheat.

17 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Gift7428: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Trash.
Pay him the exact dose of What he has been dishing out and watch out for the tremendous change. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gift7428:
Trash.
Pay him the exact dose of What he has been dishing out and watch out for the tremendous change. cheesy

grin
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Gift7428:
Trash.

- how will the above solve anything?
- what makes you think a cheated wife wants to go and sleep around?
- if they hate one another so much, why should they actually stay together?
- do you think that a man who has no respect for his wife/family would care if wifey cheats?

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by crackhaus: 1:11am On Jan 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- how will the above solve anything?
- what makes you think a cheated wife wants to go and sleep around?
- if they hate one another so much, why should they actually stay together?
- do you think that a man who has no respect for his wife/family would care if wifey cheats?
That's undercover ho advice.

Easy to spot.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2020
They always want females to be at the receiving all the time, they never want us to fight for ourselves, and when the enlightened ones fight, they automatically call them feminists or men haters, why the hell will any sane human do the above nonsense to a cheating husband

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2020
crackhaus:

That's undercover ho advice.

Easy to spot.

And when it's been done to a ho husband, how is that a problem?

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by rain21(f): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2020
why did the man get married to one woman in the first place if he knew he was a public tap? if you don't know what marriage or family means then remain single

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Graxie:
I pity your daughters.

How exactly?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Kamani8: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
the only way to deal with a cheating partner is to LEAVE his disrespectful/deceitful/unfaithful/untrustworthy self.

the above rubbish is just to try to please and lower yourself to such cheating animal...but that would NEVER solve anything because YOU are not the problem here....that cheating demon is!
Thank God this is coming from a man. It gives me joy that there are still great n disciplined men out there who will call a spade a spade.

The only tested and trusted remedy to a cheating husband is leave him. Walk away with your kids before he infects u with stds or evn kill u so he can marry whoever he's cheating with.
This is 2020, women must borrow sense and stay away from people who have such mentality as ops towards marriage.
The man cheated n the woman is d one at fault? Lord have mercy!

6 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Oh nice, dump his ass and you think that's the solution? And then you find someone else whose ass would be dumped too and on and on and on - dumping people's ass because they are unfaithful. The only way to be happy is to have no expectations because when you do have expectations then I'm scared, you'll always be disappointed. God's chief creature who was made a little lower than the angels has become a little better than the devil. My point? That is not the solution. Nt all. There's no guarantee that the next person would be better, not at all.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
They always want females to be at the receiving all the time, they never want us to fight for ourselves, and when the enlightened ones fight, they automatically call them feminists or men haters, why the hell will any sane human do the above nonsense to a cheating husband

Sorry, em, i don't get you. What is she supposed to do? Flee at every slight evidence of unfaithfulness?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kamani8:

Thank God this is coming from a man. It gives me joy that there are still great n disciplined men out there who will call a spade a spade.

The only tested and trusted remedy to a cheating husband is leave him. Walk away with your kids before he infects u with stds or evn kill u so he can marry whoever he's cheating with.
This is 2020, women must borrow sense and stay away from people who have such mentality as ops towards marriage.
The man cheated n the woman is d one at fault? Lord have mercy!
Cheating is an action word. When do people leave their cheating spouse?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Kamani8: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Sorry, em, i don't get you. What is she supposed to do? Flee at every slight evidence of unfaithfulness?
I'd say run as far as your legs can carry u until the man in question borrow sense. STDs are real

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Kamani8: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Oh nice, dump his ass aand you think that's the solution? And then you find someone else whose ass would be dumped too and on and on and on - dumping people's ass because they are unfaithful. The only way to be happy is to have no expectations because when you do have expectations then I'm scared, you'll always be disappointed. My point? That is not the solution.

Would you give this same advice if the woman is the cheating partner?
I need answer pls

8 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kamani8:

I'd say run as far as your legs can carry u until the man in question borrow sense. STDs are real

You didn't answer me. I mean when is she supposed to flee. Yes or no. Immediately she discovers her husband's unfaithfulness?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kamani8:

Would you give this same advice if the woman is the cheating partner?
I need answer pls

In marriage, I encourage fleeing, but certainly not before repeated dialogue. I don't understand why a man or woman would flee at the slightest evidence of a cheating partner. Makes sense?
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by cococandy(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
I was wondering where the “red pant and black brassiere” crew went. It’s been a while since a blatant and fearless thread like this one.
Now what they mostly do is type in circles and eventually come back to their basic point which is to blame the woman, attack anyone who encourages the woman to leave him or pay him back in his own coin and of course exonerate the man.

Don’t forget the fear mongering too. “Another woman will take your home “.

8 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Kamani8: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Cheating is an action word. When do people leave their cheating spouse?

If u have evidence. And there's no concrete explanation as to why it happened and a conviction that it won't happen again.
Infidelity is the only reason that has biblical backing to seperate from one's spouse.
It's dangerous living with a cheating spouse. He can kill u to clear way for the outsider.

5 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Kamani8: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:
I was wondering where the “red pant and black brassiere” crew went. It’s been a while since a blatant and fearless thread like this one.
Now what they mostly do is type in circles and eventually come back to their basic point which is to blame the woman and exonerate the man.

Fearless thread indeed.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by cococandy(f): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
The OP is looking for talk.

As usual cheesy

Kamani8:

Fearless thread indeed.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Blackmiserable(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kamani8:

If u have evidence. And there's no concrete explanation as to why it happened and a conviction that it won't happen again.
Infidelity is the only reason that has biblical backing to seperate from one's spouse.
It's dangerous living with a cheating spouse. He can kill u to clear way for the outsider.

Wait first sef, are you married? There's almost always no concrete explanation as to why people cheat except that we have sinful remains that draws us to lust. It's that simple. So it's your own conviction that determines the future of the marriage? Once a cheat, always a cheat. Dead wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong for goodness sake.
Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Saintmary(f): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
rain21:
why did the man get married to one woman in the first place if he knew he was a public tap? if you don't know what marriage or family means then remain single
I called someone a semen dispenser, he didn't like it

7 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Cheating Husband by Saintmary(f): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Wait first sef, are you married? There's almost always no concrete explanation as to why people cheat except that we have sinful remains that draws us to lust. It's that simple. So it's your own conviction that determines the future of the marriage? Once a cheat, always a cheat. Dead wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong for goodness sake.
Provide examples of repentant cheating husbands Oga, please make sure they have been married for longer than 20 years.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Replace Cds, After Its Passing Away! / Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) / Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.