Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

House Wahala - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Wahala (690 Views)

How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala / Lagos State Safety Commission Wahala On Site / Lagos State Safety Commission Wahala On Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Wahala by kunletech: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please I need advice on this issue urgently. The apartment I rented. For two years and seven months my landlord refuses to collect my money, he told me to pay to his brother and his brother also refused my house rent payment. The money was rejected due to their family issue. On September 2019, one of their sister gave me quit notice which I was planing to quit, but on December, 2019 I received letter from agent introduced himself as person in charge of the building that I should pay my house rent ariers and quit the house.

Please I need your legal advice before going to meet the agent. Because since I'm not going be retained in the house I think:
1. The agent doesn't have right to ask me of the money, since they are sending me parking without any offence?
2. I gave them the money years back, they rejected it?

Thank you.
Re: House Wahala by psychologist(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin

This is really funny
If this is happening in Lagos and not Nairobi, don't drop shishi for that agent

Yoruba will say
Ofe gbe eh seh igboro

Just pack your load overnight and japa grin

(1) (Reply)

Land For JV @ Maryland.. + 5m Premium 100% Closeable / House For Rent/sell Asaba / 7 Biggest Mistakes To Avoid While Investing In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.