Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key (293 Views)

Low Key, High Income Digital Business Models That Are Raking In 20 / The Relationship Between Occupation And Covid-19 / Bobrisky To Gift His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married At Weeken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key by Gossipkiller: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep the relationship Low Key

Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, in a recent video, disclosed that he can date a married man.

According to the male barbie, there’s no big deal in getting involved with a man who is married, as long as they love and adore themselves, irrespective of the man’s ties with another woman.

Bobrisky however, attached his decision with the condition that the married man must keep their relationship secret and totally away from the prying eyes of the public.

Also, the said video got everyone in shock and some pretty mad fxxk replies.

What do you think?
Source:
https://gossipkiller.com/reasons-why-i-love-dating-married-men-bobrisky/

Re: Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Look at this product of insanity and cosmetics...
Re: Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key by dawnomike(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
It is his life but i can't deny it...I AM DISGUSTED!!!
Re: Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key by sLentlover7778(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Can somebody give this woman/man belle make we rest fa.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Food Business Plan / How To Pay Your Rent Without Stress / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.