Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola (605 Views)

Manchester City Beat Sevilla on Penalties To Win Uefa Super Cup / Coach, Players Celebrate As Manchester City Beat Watford 6-0 Win FA Cup (Photos) / Mesut Ozil Cites Racism: “I Am German When We Win And Immigrant When We Lose” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola by EbukaHades10(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Blues boss thinks his side have earned bragging rights in Manchester, despite suffering a home defeat to the Red Devils in December.

Pep Guardiola has aimed a subtle dig at
Manchester United ahead of their derby date in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday, insisting that Manchester City have a superior record to their rivals in recent years.

City are due to arrive at Old Trafford for their first leg of the semi-final tie against the Red Devils as they bid to defend the trophy they won last term.
The reigning Premier League champions beat Chelsea in the final back in February, but United will be buoyed for the encounter after earning a win at Etihad Stadium last month.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side produced their best performance of the 2019-20 campaign to date during a 2-1 over City on December 7, with Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial grabbing the goals for the visitors.
United have not been able to build on that result though, picking up just four wins from their last eight across all competitions.
City, meanwhile, have bounced back from the disappointment of that home defeat to win seven out of eight, and Guardiola certainly does not believe that a power shift has taken place in Manchester.

He told a press conference on Monday: "When you play games for many years sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
"Against United, a top club, you can win and lose games. I didn’t come here and expect to beat Man United all the time.

"We’ve beaten them more than we lose in the regular season. That is important."

www.goal.com/en-ng/news/man-city-beat-united-more-than-we-lose-guardiola-takes-aim/zunxyjzx180i1c0pdlrs7row3&hl=en-NG&tg=399&pt=22

Re: 'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola by acesoul(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
That's not true..
Re: 'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola by EbukaHades10(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
acesoul:
That's not true..
Think he probably meant H2H
Re: 'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola by MY20thBILLION: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Today's game is a draw, I saw it in my dream last night. 2-2 correct score.

I don't usually get such dreams,but when they come they manifest
Re: 'Man City Beat United More Than We Lose' - Guardiola by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
acesoul:
That's not true..
Guardiola has beaten United more since he came to England. Go check the stats.

(1) (Reply)

Toni Kroos Scores A Corner As Real Madrid Edge Valencia To Reach Super Cup Final / NEYMAR Vs RONALDO: Street Football Skills Show / Messi Names Top 5 Favourites To Win 2019/20 Champions League; Rues Man City Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.