Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Accused Of Witchcraft Father Bathed Son With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accused Of Witchcraft Father Bathed Son With Acid (771 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accused Of Witchcraft Father Bathed Son With Acid by fredoooooo: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
still cant believe my eyes with the pictures am seeing , how can a human being do this to fellow humanbieng , not to talk of a father to a son , wheres the fathers love , is this ignorance or poverty ?,i just cant firgure out what i can call this ,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/father-accused-me-of-witchcraft-bathed-me-with-acid/
Re: Accused Of Witchcraft Father Bathed Son With Acid by Viaguru: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2010
I think she is a fifteen year old girl, not "son"
Re: Accused Of Witchcraft Father Bathed Son With Acid by Blazay(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
This a resounding evidence why religion should be banned in Nigeria. These narrow minded pastors and religion leaders going around polluting and destroying families. I can’t belief we still belief in secret cult and all the other irrelevant facts being fed to people by these so called men of God.
Parents look around the society you are live in, it’s plague by socioeconomic problems, please stop blaming all these little children for your hard life.
To Comfort’s father, I hope justice be served and you have to face the consequences of your actions, you sure sound like a not-so-smart person to me and you should be lock away forever in a psychiatric ward where you belong!
To you all religion leaders out there, I hope you all die and go to hell wearing gasoline trousers and jackets, because that where you all belong!

All these Ogboni/Okija Xtians.
I could not have put it better.
Horribe pictures.
Re: Accused Of Witchcraft Father Bathed Son With Acid by donjon: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2010
I honestly feel u, but take it easy!

(1) (Reply)

Despoilers On Nairaland / Should A Father Of 40yrs Old Send His 14yrs Old Child To Buy Him Condom? / Radio House Garki Abuja Bombed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.