Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go (275 Views)

APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go by Cherez: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
It is so heart-wrenching for me as a Nigerian and it hurts me to see people support the NA especially with that carnage called "pytho dance" where they were mistreating and killing innocent souls and some of us were urging them on thinking it wont turn back on them one day. The NA is a beast and will roar some day just like the serpent (hate speech) the APC reared which haunts them today.
Imagine souls dying and these guys were on the road extorting people. Even if my brother was doing this, he deserves a serious punishment for this wickedness.
This is why I hated GEJ then; partying when souls he swore to protect were dying.
Whether you care or not due to this maybe cos it's not your region, know these are humans like you and I

Babagana Zulum, governor of Borno state, came down hard on soldiers manning Damaturu-Maiduguri road in the state on Monday afternoon.

Zulum was on his way to Jakana, a community where Boko Haram insurgents struck on Saturday when he ran into a long queue of vehicles at one of the checkpoints.

The governor, who apparently had been briefed that the security operatives were extorting people, alighted from his vehicle and walked straight to where some of the soldiers were.

“I’m going to report all of you in this unit… nobody can tolerate this. Boko Haram is attacking people and you are here collecting N1000 per car,” he said.

One of the soldiers tried to calm the governor down, saying he would look into the case but Zulum fired back, saying: “But we saw them.”

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TTz2uHmhmo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go by Jimalicoco(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmm let me come and be going
Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go by walexbiz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
pls stop crying a river, you can wail all I care but the truth remains the government of the day has refused to ameliorate the worsening welfare of the soldiers yet you want the soldiers to give their best. Sir, you can't eat your cake and have it back, a few days ago the government of the day were saying they increased minimum wage you can pls inquire how much was their salary increased to. The earlier we start to tell ourselves the truth, rumour going round suggest that Boko-haram pays far well above minimum wage that's why the terrorist is well motivated to carry out the destruction.
Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go by Sunofgod(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
ok
Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car’ – Borno Go by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
This Zulum guy is another material but lack of media hype is not letting us notice him.

I don't mind him succeeding Buhari.

His series of sincere actions, utterances and policies has been impressive.

Kudos to him.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nab Soldiers, Police Extorting Travelers / Fire Guts Popular Polufemi Junction In Ondo, Destroys School / LASG Equips LNSC Vehicles With First-aid Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.