Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) (3860 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
American rapper, Ludacris has become the citizen of Gabon, Brainnews report.

Christopher Brian Bridges popularly known as Ludacris, is now a citizen of the African Country of Gabon.

Ludacris along with his wife, Eudoxie and his entire family were granted the Gabonese citizenship status on January 2nd 2020 during his on-goin African trip.

Before their trip to Gabon, Ludacris and his wife Eudoxie Mbouguiengue visited Ghana for the Year of Return Activities. They visited places like the Cape Coast Castle where African natives were enslaved about 400 years ago.

He took to his official Instagram page to share the news of his Gabonese citizenship;

He wrote;

‘starting my New Year off with dual Citizenship! AFRICA I’M OFFICIAL!! Momma & Kids Too. The Best Gift of the Decade Award goes to @eudoxie’.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B61FClppPsh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ludacris-and-his-family-becomes-citizens-of-gabon/

2 Shares

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
African American African.... sad

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by czarina(f): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sunofgod:
African American African.... sad
You confuse ba? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ludacris Gabon of all country!! You f up big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
IHateNairaland:
Ludacris Gabon of all country!! You f up big time
he for come shithole?

8 Likes

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
he for come shithole?
he no fit go ur fada house na..ur house wey b shithole...my guy u need brain reset beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congratulations to him..but now my ? ..
1) As he ever been dere before
2) Does he have or intend to av an investment dere
3) Did his ancestore originate from gabon

Wish i can get answers to dis ? Cos i still wonder why d citizenship was given to hime without applying

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by majamajic(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
They should grant CardiB naija citizenship too , chiomaB

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by spafu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Make e go add Iran citizenship join na

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2020
IHateNairaland:
he no fit go ur fada house na..ur house wey b shithole...my guy u need brain reset beating
ram if you don't get the sacarsm just bounce
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by vivalavida(m): 2:06am On Jan 07, 2020
He looks like Aubameyang tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Arthurity1(m): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2020
vivalavida:
He looks like Aubameyang tho
Exactly what I was about to say!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Same citizenship most people are yearning for how easy could it get........
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:04am On Jan 07, 2020
He looks very Gabonese... Can spot the aubameyang resemblance now
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by abumeinben(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Cool country. Lovely.

Me na Seychelles I for choose.
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by nototribalist: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Jealous Ghanaians reading the news like

Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by cappucino925(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
he for come shithole?
[s]
fuckingAyaya:
he for come shithole?
[/s]
fuckingAyaya:
he for come shithole?
stop embarrasing yourself
Re: Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) by Adam00(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out / Sade Adu Versus Liya Kebede / Forbes Richest People In Music 2012.....rihanna Made More Money Than Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.