Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] (6665 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Airtel Nigeria Crashes Data Tariff, Offers More Value On Data Bundles / Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] by mideji(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
hope this one Will be better than that of 9mobile ( super tv) sha.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] by ajani68: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
dhuthraki:

Why don't you guys read and understand how the app works, or even try it out, before displaying your childish attitude?

No subscription or payment is required to stream the app channels, but you need to have an Airtel data subscription. Other network data subscription can't stream the app channels.

So, yes, there is nothing to sniff to allow you browse for free. This is 2020, and I expect you guys to try and grow up.
I try to mirror cast it to the TV screen, it did not show the picture ,but I can heard the audio, is there anything I can do ?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] by Info247: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2020
I think this video will be helpful to you as regard to Airtel TV App. See it here.
Note It will be deleted soon!
Re: Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] by DonBenghazi(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2020
Airtel na thief! I don't want to curse but they are seriously out to rip people. I saw this New movie called MUNA by adesuwa etomi was on rent for 300naira. I did pay for it and it was rented to my account with rules stating that's its for 30days if i don't start to watch but of i begin watching then i need then i have 3days to finish it before it expire.

I didn't begin watching already the just removed the movie i already rented just like that.

What do we call this type of nonsense? Stealing! 300naira x 1million people if this repeats, that's a lot of stealing, they should be prosecuted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Techno Y5 Spec? / Guys Help Me Make Choice Between Dis Two Powerful Phones / I Need Flash Player For Galaxy S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.