Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Davido About To Sign Another Wonder Kid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido About To Sign Another Wonder Kid. (693 Views)

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido About To Sign Another Wonder Kid. by candygist: 1:03am On Jan 07, 2020
It's 2020 and the while of David camp ain't keeping it cool this year. With the whole crew already doing wonders, Davido is about to add another wonder kid into the record level. Watch and listing to these freestyle and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KWBwJuWHuw

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seen
Re: Davido About To Sign Another Wonder Kid. by Largekarmon124(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2020
He should come and sign me too oo please

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bisola Celebrate Her 34th Birthday(photos) / Bobrisky Promises Iphone 11 Max Pro To Sugar Boy / Abena Magis Adult Tape In Car With Her Boyfriend On Legon Campus +18yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.