Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (90705 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by KakiP(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
seen... but how many times does a bunch sugar cane fall into the gutter?!
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Yankiss(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
The dirtiness of some hawkers is something else. As a rule, I don't buy from them unless I can safely take home and wash to my satisfaction. People pick up ecoli and other deadly germs actually paying for it!!! sad sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by osamz007: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by akdjr(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Have u seen how the hotdog u eat I being processed?
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nmezor(f): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Really terrible. There's nor in person no go see for this country sha
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by ghettokid1(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Na them musa or adamu

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Zooposki(f): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Reason why I stopped eating suya, sugarcane fruits, vegetables etc sold by any Nigerian especially Northerners. I buy canned ones, eat the ones I grow and import dried ones. I can’t come and kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
bankyblue:
Kai!!!! This buhari brother's won't kill us

I try to avoid them. No hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by 2chukwu(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
What about that Suya you enjoy with your girlfriend during your outings?? Go and check how it's been stored!!

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by valenti12(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Or maybe he cares so much for the drainage system that he had to gather them potential blockages out of the channel. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by lasdas100(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
updatechange:
Investigate and arrest him asap cheesy

for your mind now na... abeg finish am
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by maynation(f): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on

You are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Odunolumide(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on

What are you saying now?

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by EagleSquare1(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Musa wey don carry gate patapata go another location!

Humphrizy:
There is nothing wey musa no go see for gate undecided
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Typhoonsbane: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
His goods fell inside the gutter. So he’s supposed to count is loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by mekuso89(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Na woman be this? shocked

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Coldie(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
One of the reason's I don't patronize hawkers
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by ehmmy11(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Only a fool buys stuff from all these Abokis

What about livestock?? undecided
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Habooooooki the major problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by GamalNasser: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
ehmmy11:

What about livestock?? undecided

I was referring to to things like fresh fruitz and Sugar came ..
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Xisnin(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Romanoff:
With all these things we are seeing, we still no dey die commensurate to our population.

This kind things no dey kill African man jor. If e dey kill, as them dey born for north, na so them go dey die na.
Our life expectancy says otherwise.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Ijaya123: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop posting nonsense.

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Romanoff(f): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Our life expectancy says otherwise.

Toh but over population is still a problem for us.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Goziesolar: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2020
richesbhc:
We are our problem in this country, too much greed in everyone. How is much is 20 liters of clean water? Probably 10naira
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by ehmmy11(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

I was referring to to things like fresh fruitz and Sugar cane ..
Okay i believe alot of people have wised up on that

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
sales of "ready for consumption fruits" on wheel barrow like this should be ban in Lagos State , I'm sure cabal would have banned it in Nigeria if it was other tribes that were engaging in it.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Goziesolar: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
You obviously don't understand the scenario, he is not washing them in the gutter but retrieving them

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by MartinsD12(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing like so far he washes and who knows he washed it even at that its terribly unhealthy and unhygienic for human consumption
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by risos(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

He should throw the business away because you consider it cheap. That could be his life savings on that wheel-barrow. I'd have paid him the full amount and told him to discard the sugar-cane. But the person who too this shot did it for some cheap publicity. Nonsense! make I find one of these guys chop ireke sef.........take bitter cola cancel am out later in the evening.

God go bless that Aboki hussle......abi you want make him go hussle for Zambisa forest.

Phenominal 119 some people dey office o. why u dey post muke pishue every where. Ewu
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by naijazee2: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Blood of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.