Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (90704 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by victorazyvictor(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
internationalman:
This could even be lagos that all their gutters are like sewage

What is sewage?
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nickshrapnel: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by internationalman(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

What is sewage?
Even me myself don't know
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Chuukwudi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on

I'm shocked. I can't believe you even got likes!

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
I no longer buy or eat anything sold by an aboki in a table or wheelbarrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Legendguru: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
aboki na aboki
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by victorazyvictor(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
internationalman:

Even me myself don't know

grin me too o!

..but e be like say na those dirty water already inside the gutter o.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by kayalla(f): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
na the one wey our eye we see.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Aguero101(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Imagine rubbish. Thank God I don't eat shit like this. We need to be careful the kind of things we eat so we will be killing ourselves indirectly with bacterias and viruses.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Westernlove: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Youngsage:
Am I supposed to be surprised?! grin

Nobody should blame the Aboki o. After all, if he knew better, he would have done better.
People will only act according to the level of knowledge available to them.
The Aboki doesn't know what the sugarcanes have been exposed to by their contact with that gutter water and he will definitely rinse them with water to clean the dirty water away from them, market continues! Please don't blame him.

Blame the government- that marks an absurd and below acceptable percentage of the yearly budget for education, that sets up useless agencies with no standards, that care more about their pockets than for the people for which it was set up

Blame the leaders- corrupt and unaccountable, who have no vision for themselves and for the people they claim to lead

Blame the people- the educated and pseudo-educated, the illiterates, all of them. The people who will blame everybody else but fail to take response for themselves...

An 'educated' person but yet will indiscriminately buy and eat anything, anywhere with no regard for their health, mouth and stomach, particularly in a country like Nigeria where An Aboki like the sugarcane seller exists who knows nothing about health and hygiene.

History repeats itself and the cycle continues. What a pity!!!! grin grin grin

Apt 100/100
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by internationalman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

grin me too o!

..but e be like say na those dirty water already inside the gutter o.
Yes.. A part for wastes and dirty water
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on

[img]https://media./images/f556203dbce694da99065bc8d6d6f10b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmm, very bad and unhygienic.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by peteruuu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
Abasi mmi ke ikpa enyong
Hi. I sent you a PM bro.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by bummyla(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
GOD Save His Children Ooooo!

EBMedia:
Always Check What You Eat!!! This Picture Will Shock You!!!

Sugar Cane Vendor Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (Photo)

Mheen!!! Is this what some of these sugar cane sellers do? They pick fallen sugar cane sticks from the gutters and sell to unsuspecting buyers.

Be warned! Check what you want to eat before you eat it. This kind of act should be publicly condemed.

Health is important.

http://igberetvnews.com/1229538/always-check-eat-picture-will-shock/
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by redsun(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2020
What do you expect in the land of savages?
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Exodora: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
At least he washed them , have witness one about egg roll while I was in school I just stopped buying from the seller from that day .
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Exodora: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
As the saying goes germs no dey kill African man . At least he washed them , have witness one about egg roll while I was in school I just stopped buying from the seller from that day .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.