Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,835 members, 7,851,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Get Solutions For Your Business Needs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Solutions For Your Business Needs (675 Views)

A Solutions For All You Event Needs / Your Business Needs A Website. I Can Build You A Good Low Cost Site. / Do You Need Power Solutions For Your Hitech Equipments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2007
Hello nairalanders (especially all the future Gats and Ford) in this business section.
I am here to offer business solutions, ideas, and any form of busines help (consultancy)
I am not trying to feel like a business guru but i could render very usefull ideas and solutions to your need.
Such needs could be-
type of business
financing
aviod future problems and many others.

Feel free to contact me for anything pertaining to your business solutions
MY CHARGES ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR NAIRALANDERS

fizofly@yahoo.com
01-8127254, 08034010652
Re: Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by mishoo(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2007
i have a good biz idea in importation but need cash to start up. Where do i go??
Re: Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2007
, Depending on the concept and reality of your business there are quite a number of places to get funds.
But i will never recommend the bank for various reasons. first of all if your business is a long term project the best way for fund it is to put in money gradually from your savings. I am a living example of putting money into my business and after looking back at where i started i was amazed at the total some i have sent till date.
well Goodluck, i can say much as i really dont know the nature of your business
Re: Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by mishoo(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2007
importation of handsets from a company- Franchise sort of. you understand?
Re: Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2007
wow! 1st of all you will need to get int a very good agreement to the company you need to do business with. at least if you can raise 30-45% of the total cost they should be able to grant you business loans to give you your whole need then you pay later.
But my guy if you are based in Nigeria and the goods are coming here you need extra hardworkk and prayers casuse you know what most of these people have experienced in the hands of these naija fraudsters.
Why dont you start being raising at least 700,000 and talk to handset manufacturers in china, malta, and hungary.
Re: Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by mishoo(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2007
700k is way out of my line, man !!
Re: Get Solutions For Your Business Needs by amaratex: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2007
i will really appreciate if you tell me where to get the capital(loan) to finance my dream project?

(1) (Reply)

100mb Web Hosting With free domain name, 20 Emails, Php & Mysql @ =N=2,990 Only / Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! / Help Some People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.