Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k (1714 Views)

Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company / Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / Start Popcorn Business With Just #50k And Make A Minimum Of #50k Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Please am in urgent need of a loan of 50k. Who can loan me 50k to repay 55k. Duration: two weeks. location: Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 5:18am On Jan 08, 2020
please
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
please....
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by incogni2o: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yellowgarri:
please....

List what you want the money for, your sureties, and guarantee you are going to pay back
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
incogni2o:

List what you want the money for, your sureties, and guarantee you are going to pay back
1. I want to register as a dealer with seven up bottling company PLC. to start the sales of pet drinks.
2. I will take a pallet of different flavours for sales (who sales and retails) weekly as this is dry seasons which everyone is thirsty and will need a drink.
3. All things being equal, the loan will be repayed within a month.
4. I reside in ilorin, kwara state and I live in a permanent residence (family house) which I can't run and leave behind, you can visit me for verification.
5. I will show you all necessary documents to prove that I genuinely need this loan and I promise never to default in payment.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2020
incogni2o:

My certificates will be my Sureties sir
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
..... .....
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Please
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yellowgarri: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
Yellowgarri:
Good afternoon
Yellowgarri is a thief.... he has borrowed N50k from me since last year October and has refused to pay me back, he doesn't even pick my calls or reply my messages anymore.... Please you people should avoid him

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 06, 2020
Yellowgarri pay your debt it's people like you that make it hard for people to help strangers.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by George28(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2020
Busted

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by CrazyMan(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
MrLekan95:

Yellowgarri is a thief.... he has borrowed N50k from me since last year October and has refused to pay me back, he doesn't even pick my calls or reply my messages anymore.... Please you people should avoid him
So he borrowed money from you October and resurfaced 3 months time to request for more financial assistance....

But why are people like this... someone lends you money based on trust. He doesn't even know you,
neither he hasn't met you before. The least any sensible and responsible person can do is to pay him back as agreed.

This is why so many people find it difficult to prosper in life. So many hitches as a result of their past lives keeps obstructing them from progressing.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by politeme: 9:01am On May 07, 2020
busted seriously,wahala dey oooo

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Ugmama(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
Busted.... Chai it's good to be good.

If you decide to be bad, safe journey

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Perfumista1(f): 8:42pm On May 07, 2020
This guy is evil and heartless. Someone helped you without knowing you and this is how you pay him back in return for his good. People like you make things difficult for genuine people you sincerely need help.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 2:33am On May 08, 2020
hatbricker:
Yellowgarri pay your debt it's people like you that make it hard for people to help strangers.
I swear bro.... I'm really disappointed with this, he promised to pay me back in a week, and now a week has turned to months... every time he promised to pay up, he keeps coming up with a new lie that never even match up with his previous ones he already told
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 2:40am On May 08, 2020
CrazyMan:

So he borrowed money from you October and resurfaced 3 months time to request for more financial assistance....

But why are people like this... someone lends you money based on trust. He doesn't even know you,
neither he hasn't met you before. The least any sensible and responsible person can do is to pay him back as agreed.

This is why so many people find it difficult to prosper in life. So many hitches as a result of their past lives keeps obstructing them from progressing.
when it comes to money, human being are just greedy extraordinarily... I know it's almost impossible for me to get back my money from him again, but........

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 2:48am On May 08, 2020
Perfumista1:
This guy is evil and heartless. Someone helped you without knowing you and this is how you pay him back in return for his good. People like you make things difficult for genuine people you sincerely need help.
that's just the most painful part of the story, they would be a genuine person with a sincere heart out there right now looking for a help, but because of this ungrateful being....
they just get rub of that opportunity

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by CrazyMan(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2020
MrLekan95:

when it comes to money, human being are just greedy extraordinarily... I know it's almost impossible for me to get back my money from him again, but........
I saw his posts on almost every section on Nairaland although most have been removed by the mods.

Did he give you his certificates he claimed he'll give as collateral?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2020
MrLekan95:

I swear bro.... I'm really disappointed with this, he promised to pay me back in a week, and now a week has turned to months... every time he promised to pay up, he keeps coming up with a new lie that never even match up with his previous ones he already told
He should be tracked and arrested.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2020
CrazyMan:

I saw his posts on almost every section on Nairaland although most have been removed by the mods.

Did he give you his certificates he claimed he'll give as collateral?
His undergraduate cert, NYSC and others like that are with me....
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2020
hatbricker:
He should be tracked and arrested.
I'll let God to just take the wheel�
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Yodexy: 10:43am On May 08, 2020
MrLekan95:

I'll let God to just take the wheel�

He's a fraudster plain and simple. I'm in awe of your decision to lend money to someone through this means.

When I read things like this, I see why even banks will not lend people money despite having more resources to track ingrates like him.

Because of the 10 kobo they'll eat today, they'll rather destroy future opportunities for both themselves and sincere people.

My mum who isn't literate, does Angel investing too, and she suffered setbacks like this from the beginning, but over time she started learning and fine tuning her lending strategies.

Her sure-fire strategy is make sure she sees the business you'll use the money for, and make sure you have been making profit from it, and a cash boost will help you do even better. Then she involves her lawyer for very cheap, and hold on to a collateral. Now she gives Zakat of over 3 million naira per year. She's a big madam now.

Just write it off as a bad debt, at least you've gotten wiser. To be a man, no be one day job.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by CrazyMan(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2020
MrLekan95:
His undergraduate cert, NYSC and others like that are with me....
Does the names on the certificates he gave you as collateral tally with the name of the account you sent the money to?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
CrazyMan:

Does the names on the certificates he gave you as collateral tally with the name of the account you sent the money to?
Yeah....
He showed me all of his account, tallying with his names, including his national ID, Mpower and so on...
I think he's just a bad debtor... he use the money for something that didn't yield him a positive outcome

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2020
Yodexy:

He's a fraudster plain and simple. I'm in awe of your decision to lend money to someone through this means.

When I read things like this, I see why even banks will not lend people money despite having more resources to track ingrates like him.

Because of the 10 kobo they'll eat today, they'll rather destroy future opportunities for both themselves and sincere people.

My mum who isn't literate, does Angel investing too, and she suffered setbacks like this from the beginning, but over time she started learning and fine tuning her lending strategies.

Her sure-fire strategy is make sure she sees the business you'll use the money for, and make sure you have been making profit from it, and a cash boost will help you do even better. Then she involves her lawyer for very cheap, and hold on to a collateral. Now she gives Zakat of over 3 million naira per year. She's a big madam now.

Just write it off as a bad debt, at least you've gotten wiser. To be a man, no be one day job.
True
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by Unclesamo(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2020
MrLekan95:

Yeah....
He showed me all of his account, tallying with his names, including his national ID, Mpower and so on...
I think he's just a bad debtor... he use the money for something that didn't yield him a positive outcome
This is very serious.... And he's not replying again on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by MrLekan95(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2020
Unclesamo:
. This is very serious.... And he's not replying again on this thread.
He's still chatting me up privately, telling me to please give him more time

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by CrazyMan(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2020
MrLekan95:

He's still chatting me up privately, telling me to please give him more time
Well...you have his certificates the best you can do is to give him the time he requested and hope he pays you back.

But considering the fact the he came back here 7 months after you loaned him the money to request for another loan, is a clear indication that you shouldn't expect your money anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k To Repay 55k by sydneyboss(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
Yodexy:

Please how do I meet your mom, I have a collateral ... I need a loan to start up my business , please urgent reply is needed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interest And Talent Necessary For Career Choice / How To Produce Both Medicated And Antiseptic Soap - Make Money With It. / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.