Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (81057 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / #EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by maynation(f): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Slimsly100:

Are you per chance from the Ikale/Ilaje axis

Actually I'm not. I'm from the northern part of the state though I stayed there at a point. The Ikale part to be precise. How about you? Are you from there??
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Slimsly100(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:

Actually I'm not. I'm from the northern part of the state though I stayed there at a point. The Ikale part to be precise. How about you? Are you from there??

Ok. I'm asking cos in one of your replies you mentioned "Leron"
Well, I stayed in Okitipupa for some years. That's why I was curious to know if you're from there.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by maynation(f): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Slimsly100:

Ok. I'm asking cos in one of your replies you mentioned "Leron"
Well, I stayed in Okitipupa for some years. That's why I was curious to know if you're from there.

gringrin

You are obviously familiar with Lerongrin , like you truly know what it means.
What a weird connection cheesy

Where in O'pa did you stay?
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Slimsly100(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:

gringrin

You are obviously familiar with Lerongrin , like you truly know what it means.
What a weird connection cheesy

Where in O'pa did you stay?

O'pa main town. I stayed at Halubi street and worked at Broad street.
But where exactly in Ondo State are you from?
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by maynation(f): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Slimsly100:

O'pa main town. I stayed at Halubi street and worked at Broad street.
But where exactly in Ondo State are you from?

OH! That's great. I don't know Halubi street but I know the popular broad street. I stayed somewhere around Mary Land hotel just before getting to Stella Maris college.
I am from Ikare Akoko originally, I just haven't been there before.

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Slimsly100(f): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:

OH! That's great. I don't know Halubi street but I know the popular broad street. I stayed somewhere around Mary Land hotel just before getting to Stella Maris college.
I am from Ikare Akoko originally, I just haven't been there before.

Ok
My sister stays in Oka Akoko
I know the hotel. It's popular in the town. It's ok. The world is a small place they say.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by tck2000(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Henry22:
Bunch of rifrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.