Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help (1480 Views)

Is Nigeria Truly Under A Spell? By Simon Kolawole / Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rosskii:

If they are created they will be there to stop Boko Haram and other western-backed Sunni groups from terrorising Nigerians. Same way they are helping to protect Lebanon, Turkey, Syria etc from ISIS and Al Qaeda. Do you see any terrorist bombs or insurgency going on in Turkey or Lebanon?
Are they protecting Yemen?
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by ndcide(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Many people have forgotten so soon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-11843366
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by CSTR2: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
No patriot would have Nigeria be linked with Iran.

You are making the country a target for sanctions and scrutiny from much stronger powers.
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by Rosskii: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
CSTR2:
No patriot would have Nigeria be linked with Iran.

You are making the country a target for sanctions and scrutiny from much stronger powers.

This is virtually an admission that I am 100% correct, if this is the best argument you can present against the proposal.

Your point is basically ''I know you are right, but because our masters, USA and EU will not like it, we cannot do it''.

DISGUSTING.
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by Rosskii: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
otuekong1:

Are they protecting Yemen?

Yemen is fighting a civil war. How is Iran supposed to ''protect'' them?
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by maiunguwar: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
@op,is this then an admission that the almighty NA is incapable of defeating bolo haram?
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by princemillla(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
maiunguwar:
@op,is this then an admission that the almighty NA is incapable of defeating bolo haram?

As large as NA and a small factions of boko haram and they reign for more than 10 years, then it's capital YES they can't defeat them.
What had been the result of the Na plus chadian army plus other military under the joint task force ?

I concur with the OP's submission. It's never too late to counter the world second most dreaded killer group with the opposition believers. Or should I said my be it's true oga at the top is also sunni
Re: If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Rosskii:

Yemen is fighting a civil war. How is Iran supposed to ''protect'' them?
same way they are supporting houthi rebels against a legitimate government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Support Madagascar / APC primary Screening: I Don't Think I Would Get Justice - Gov. Obaseki. / Amid Security Challenges, Igboland Declares Operation "Lion Walk".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.