Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Operation Support Madagascar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Support Madagascar (1474 Views)

United States May Provide Tactical And Operation Support To ECOWAS In Niger / Madagascar’s COVID-19 Cure Drugs Sent To Nigeria / Maurice Iwu Proposed The Cure For Covid-19 But Nigeria Went For Madagascar-kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 04, 2020
Fellow nairalanders and patriotic Africans, let us join hands in this thread to call on the Nigerian Government and the NCDC to support African efforts to find a cure for the Coronavirus. There is a touted cure that has been developed in Madagascar and few African countries like Tanzania and Comoros are already offering support.

Please let us join hands to call on the Federal Govt of Nigeria to import and investigate the cure form Madagascar. It is a herbal remedy and can be tested on African volunteers. We should not wait for validation from across the Atlantic for African efforts, they would not come. Africans must shed the colonial mentality and work together in African ways to develop African solutions for Africans.

Please, offer your support to this thread and spread the word to people in power, including President Buhari, the Federal Ministry of Health and the NCDC. Nigeria should take leadership, investigate the purported cure, and if true, use its global influence to support an African breakthrough. This investigation should also apply to other purported cures developed by African scientists, please. Validation from abroad would never come. Africa must wake up.

Please guys, share the word to our leaders. On social media, online and offline, etc. Operation Support Madagascar.

mods: front page please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by kb83(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2020
I concur, Let's give the Madagascar herb a try, God can put his power in little effort like This to end the scourge.I pray our Government listens and do what is necessary rather than weight for white elephant drug from Europe.

1 Like

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
kb83:
I concur, Let's give the Madagascar herb a try, God can put his power in little effort like This to end the scourge.I pray our Government listens and do what is necessary rather than weight for white elephant drug from Europe.

Good, share the word please. It is my post, no plagiarism. Share on all social media, let us ensure that Africa gets this glory if true.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2020
Op put it on Twitter
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op put it on Twitter

Please do it for me, I am not active on Twitter, and don't really use it. Feel free to copy my post, no plagiarism.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by nsiba: 2:20pm On May 04, 2020
Mods front-page Now
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Please do it for me, I am not active on Twitter, and don't really use it. Feel free to copy my post, no plagiarism.
I don't do Twitter
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by fjjc(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
I concur. Critical situation demand urgent action. All hail cure of covid-19 from Madagascar.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by nsiba: 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
NuclearBomber:
Fellow nairalanders and patriotic Africans, let us join hands in this thread to call on the Nigerian Government and the NCDC to support African efforts to find a cure for the Coronavirus. There is a touted cure that has been developed in Madagascar and few African countries like Tanzania and Comoros are already offering support.

Please let us join hands to call on the Federal Govt of Nigeria to import and investigate the cure form Madagascar. It is a herbal remedy and can be tested on African volunteers. We should not wait for validation from across the Atlantic for African efforts, they would not come. Africans must shed the colonial mentality and work together in African ways to develop African solutions for Africans.

Please, offer your support to this thread and spread the word to people in power, including President Buhari, the Federal Ministry of Health and the NCDC. Nigeria should take leadership, investigate the purported cure, and if true, use its global influence to support an African breakthrough. This investigation should also apply to other purported cures developed by African scientists, please. Validation from abroad would never come. Africa must wake up.

Please guys, share the word to our leaders. On social media, online and offline, etc. Operation Support Madagascar.

Since other virologist from Nigeria do have theirs, why not amend the topic.
Africa can be use in place of Madagascar

1 Like

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by nsiba: 2:30pm On May 04, 2020
Graphic artist design a logo and let us use on our Facebook, Twitter and every other social media handles
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 04, 2020
nsiba:

Since other virologist from Nigeria do have theirs, why not amend the topic.
Africa can be use in place of Madagascar

I agree but Madagascar's cure has gone farther than the rest, with other countries importing it. Our own scientists are naive; they were waiting for foreign approval. Imagine Maurice Iwu sending his cure to America. shame. That foreign approval he sought never came. But Madagascar are already using their thing, sendless of foreign approval. That is the lesson for some dummy African researchers.
So for now, Madagascars cure has gone farthest, hence the topic calling on African countries to give them the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by nsiba: 2:42pm On May 04, 2020
NuclearBomber:

I agree but Madagascar's cure has gone farther than the rest, with other countries importing it. Our own scientists are naive; they were waiting for foreign approval. Imagine Maurice Iwu sending his cure to America. shame. That foreign approval he sought never came. But Madagascar are already using their thing, sendless of foreign approval. That is the lesson for some dummy African researchers.
So for now, Madagascars cure has gone farthest, hence the topic calling on African countries to give them the benefit of the doubt.

See if u can come up with any logo not that useless stay safe logo
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by joshjc(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2020
Nice,we try to do things for ourselves
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by tbtosine(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2020
This could go viral on social media if given attention and support from Nairaland moderators. Urge them to move this post to front page and nail it on top post so that over 2million nairlander could see it and do the necessary thing.

Let nairaland support this move first before think of other platform.

My opinion sir.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2020
tbtosine:
This could go viral on social media if given attention and support from Nairaland moderators. Urge them to move this post to front page and nail it on top post so that over 2million nairlander could see it and do the necessary thing.

Let nairaland support this move first before think of other platform.

My opinion sir.

Thanks.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by GamalNasser: 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
The world powers don't care about any cure they care about the profits that come with cure , that's why remsidivir will win the race and not chloroquine or Madagascar Artemisinin
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On May 04, 2020
@Poster, do you happen to know how many of the over 25 million people,who live on the island of madagascar, have in fact been tested for coronavirus? Cause that data is still missing from most all reports coming out of the country.

I did read about this wonder "tonic" that is being sold by the president of the island nation and was concerned to hear that said tonic was put together less than 2 months ago(ingredient list/chemical composition remains guarded) and was tested on two non-Covid patients prior to being offered to the world as a cure for Covid-19.

Are you willing, for the sake of science, to submit to being infected with Covid-19(you will need to be shown positive for Coronavirus of course) so you can test the potency of this tonic at least. Give the world the evidence that madagascar has failed to provide in order to be taken seriously by more than just nutters and coonies.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Dedetwo(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2020
NuclearBomber:

I do not know which country in Africa gave rise to you. However, if by any chance you are a Nigeria, I say shame onto you. There is a saying which states that charity begins at home. Prof Maurice Iwu has hinted about the cure for the Wuhan virus and it did not matter to you to, at least, investigate what the professor had up his sleeves. Africans are the main reason the continent is backward.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

I do not know which country in Africa gave rise to you. However, if by any chance you are a Nigeria, I say shame onto you. There is a saying which states that charity begins at home. Prof Maurice Iwu has hinted about the cure for the Wuhan virus and it did not matter to you to, at least, investigate what the professor had up his sleeves. Africans are the main reason the continent is backward.

Your problem is you do not read. I have answered the issue of Maurice Iwu, just read the thread you #####.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

COVID19: African Union in Discussions with Madagascar over herbal remedy

https://au.int/en/pressreleases/20200504/covid19-african-union-discussions-madagascar-over-herbal-remedy
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by GamalNasser: 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@Poster, do you happen to know how many of the over 25 million people,who live on the island of madagascar, have in fact been tested for coronavirus? Cause that data is still missing from most all reports coming out of the country.

I did read about this wonder "tonic" that is being sold by the president of the island nation and was concerned to hear that said tonic was put together less than 2 months ago(ingredient list/chemical composition remains guarded) and was tested on two non-Covid patients prior to being offered to the world as a cure for Covid-19.

Are you willing, for the sake of science, to submit to being infected with Covid-19(you will need to be shown positive for Coronavirus of course) so you can test the potency of this tonic at least. Give the world the evidence that madagascar has failed to provide in order to be taken seriously by more than just nutters and coonies.

Shut up you agent !!!!there is nothing closely guarded in Madagascar drug , the drug is made from wormwoood an the active ingredient is artemisinin a known potent anti viral
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by abobote: 11:23pm On May 05, 2020
pride will not allowed the self acclaimed giant of Africa to do that
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by naijaboy756: 11:32pm On May 05, 2020
Guys we support this 100%...

Can any good come from Nazareth?

That is the feeling of some 'I too knows' even on naira land.

Let's make this viral and get the Madagascar drug
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On May 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up you agent !!!!there is nothing closely guarded in Madagascar drug , the drug is made from wormwoood an the active ingredient is artemisinin a known potent anti viral

You mind providing a source for the information in bold?
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by GamalNasser: 12:06am On May 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You mind providing a source for the information in bold?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_annua

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_annua

What the heck?
What has the wikipedia link to do with substantiating your claim that the active ingredient in the 'madagascan' tonic is Arteminsinin? undecided undecided
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by SouthNigerian: 12:34am On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op put it on Twitter
#MadagascarCure trended on twitter some days ago.

1 Like

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by GamalNasser: 12:46am On May 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What the heck?
What has the wikipedia link to do with substantiating your claim that the active ingredient in the 'madagascan' tonic is Arteminsinin? undecided undecided

The plant used for the Madagascar cure is the sweet wormwood and everyone know the active ingredient in sweet wormwood has always been artemisinin. If you had read the bottom of the Wikipedia article you would have seen it .

Re: Operation Support Madagascar by globalresource: 12:51am On May 06, 2020
Yes we can start with twitter
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

The plant used for the Madagascar cure is the sweet wormwood and everyone know the active ingredient in sweet wormwood has always been artemisinin. If you had read the bottom of the Wikipedia article you would have seen it .

Cut the bullshit !

Your post there speaks of the tonic being made predominantly from extracts from two herbs.
The second reveals that leaves from the wormwood plant were used, but nothing listed about the active ingredient. So again

do not know that the active ingredient in sweet wormwood has always been artemisinin

Where did you find your information that the active ingredient of COVID-ORGANICS(name given the concoction by Madagascar) is in fact Artemisinin?

Unless you are trying to suggest that if I maybe blend leaves from this plant or something along those lines, i get a solution whose active ingrediendt would then be Arteminsinin, i suggest you get serious.
Re: Operation Support Madagascar by Horus(m): 4:40am On May 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMx3K60AXVo

Congolese Doctor Who Discovered Covid-19 Cure in Madagascar Summoned​​​​

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Anti-electricity Campaign In 1889. / Governor Bala Mohammed Shares Keke Napep As He Ban Motorcycle In Bauchi(photos) / Amid Security Challenges, Igboland Declares Operation "Lion Walk".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.