Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival (44273 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Duncan Mighty, INI Edo And Other Celebrities Storm Calabar For Miss South South / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Slimchase post=85607289][/quote]

A very wonderful boss indeed, the first of his kind on the planet.....The only humanbeing on Earth who likes his staff more than himself. If I see an Anambra man who likes the prosperity of an Imo person,I shall take any next available flight to Iran .....
Business aside there is already a perceived hatred between the two states....so,coming here to fool a child that one man in anambra is so nice to one man in Imo state is the contradiction of the highest order and the deceiving of oneself....so,in the whole of anambra no man is employable abiiii? Only Chief Priest from IMO state? Odiegwu..
Anambra man will leave all his brothers to employ Imo man and single handedly make him a multimillionaire?
If I hear.....
A man from Imo state can make a man from Anambra state,but an anambra man will rather die!!!!! Than help any human being from Imo state....check thier comments you will know them.

Pls,apply logic here and stop applying onitsha market sense.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by elotajohn1(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
ezigbo Onyi oba itete

I'm from Okpuno Umuogali and you?

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
elotajohn1:

I'm from Okpuno Umuogali and you?
okwa nnam ochie ka Ibu, Nnem si na okpuno umuogali from onwuhalu family ,

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by bejick(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
and wetin you carry where they from do?? Are you Afonja? Are you planning on mining their skull
how will i be Afonja, I grow up partly in Umuokopa in Oba.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by elotajohn1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
okwa nnam ochie ka Ibu, Nnem si na okpuno umuogali from onwuhalu family ,

Oke nwadi... I'm from Elota family

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
A staff that has his own hotel and OGA has not deemed it fit to sack him....some senses amaze me oooo....can you be working for your PGA and be running your own business?

Then,maybe the OGA is on life support.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Slimdada(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2020
shogsman:
Is it only me that don't like this Cubana chief priest.

That dude wears an anklet on his leg like a woman
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Ebere79: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=hungkee post=85591188]Obi Cubana is also the owner of Ibiza bar. [/quote

Obi is not the owner of Ibiza.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Ebere79: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
ScotMisile:

A very wonderful boss indeed, the first of his kind on the planet.....The only humanbeing on Earth who likes his staff more than himself. If I see an Anambra man who likes the prosperity of an Imo person,I shall take any next available flight to Iran .....
Business aside there is already a perceived hatred between the two states....so,coming here to fool a child that one man in anambra is so nice to one man in Imo state is the contradiction of the highest order and the deceiving of oneself....so,in the whole of anambra no man is employable abiiii? Only Chief Priest from IMO state? Odiegwu..
Anambra man will leave all his brothers to employ Imo man and single handedly make him a multimillionaire?
If I hear.....
A man from Imo state can make a man from Anambra state,but an anambra man will rather die!!!!! Than help any human being from Imo state....check thier comments you will know them.

Pls,apply logic here and stop applying onitsha market sense.

Please say what you know, I know how many Imolites that worked Anambra people and they are ok. We all hear about Cubana and chief Priest because they are rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos) / Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.