Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (30475 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Laggafin: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
ah tired for this cabal country o
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
I swear na thunder go fire that angel wey direct me come Nigeria.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by kingsmac(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
I just don't trust anyone. Nigeria's government lacks transparency. The reason for the suspension as stated here might be false.
May God help us.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by LewsTherin: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
That there is a cabal preventing things from working is very true.

That he is acting out of ethnic bias is also very true.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by TemmyT002(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Now that the so called cabals have been suspended, we expect regular electricity.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by baratech: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
There's still no light o
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Blueelf: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Resign if you can't get the cabal out of the way. President Buhari gave you opportunity to serve and not to complain.

Exactly ooo my brother
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Thesunnys: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Who are those cabals? Pls let name them here so that Nigerians will ask them questions one by one
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by WhoIBe: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
There is nothing like cabal.

The people there are not doing anything... Stop hiding under the name cabal.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by F117nighthawk: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
teadrake:
What a useless country!!!
t
Totally a useless and worthless country, until when the masses are ready to make sacrifice and revolt against all these rogues in government and power,na same old stories we go dey hear
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Naijacommando22: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awol1:
And there was no Hausa among the cabals?

Only a Yoruba man and an Igbo woman.

Las las na 2023 everything go end.

I don't know about the MD of REA but Marilyn Obi from nbet own too much abeg ..her matter reach human rights radio seff..
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by bigiyaro(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awol1:

see u! wetin won end? las las 2023, the thieves go change Jersey, the bull sh..it continues
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Kuginzi: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
CORRUPTION HAS NO TRIBE AND NO RELIGION
The Impact of Ethnicity/Tribalism on National Development
Ethnicity has flourished because the Nigerian elites who inherited the colonial state have conceptualized development as transferring resources from civil public to primordial public. It is in this view that Cletus Umezinwa argued that Nigeria is a failed state, backing his opinion up with a number of factors that included cultural and value decadence, fragile political structure, poor leadership and frequent ethno-religious crisis. Conflicts in Nigeria most often link with religion or ethnicity, and mostly deplored to settle economic and political imbalances; breeding the evolution of ethnic militias such as the Bakkasi Boys; Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB); Odua People’s Congress (OPC), Egbesu Boys; Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND); Arewa Forum; Yandaba; Boko Haram; Ombatse group; etc.

The impacts of ethnicity include:

Inability to Fight Corruption: There is a tradition in Nigeria that forbids citizens from exposing or prosecuting fellow TRIBESMEN for CORRUPT practices. Corrupt tendencies are exhibited and laws violated, yet such individuals invoke ethnic sentiment to get away from, or prevent prosecution. For example, the private jet belonging to the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) – Bishop Ayo Oritsajafor, was apprehended in South Africa over possession of $9.3 million allegedly meant for purchasing arms. Before the South African government could conclude investigation, his ethnic region and kinsmen were already in the media defending and exonerating him, and declaring war if their son is prosecuted. I don't know when Nigerians will change by facing the reality. If u see a Nigerian supporting any Corrupt fellow, it is either they are from the same tribe or religion. I hope one day, we will have a Nigeria free of Tribalism, Ethnicism, Favoritism and Religion Fanaticism.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by OhiOfIhima: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awol1:

You are one of the problem we have in this country. Going in there and fish out the Hausa cabal needed to be suspended as you now know more than the minister himself.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Emkingz: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
The end is near.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by bluefilm: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let's move for solar power option, then.

They can't deny us The Sun!!!
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by jamace(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
I don't understand. You removed a cabal hindering electricity supply to Nigerians and immediately increased electricity tariff astronomically. Hope the "cabal" are not those against the tariff increase, fighting against exploitation of Nigerians by the DISCOs?

When truth becomes scarce in a government, the people resort to doubt and suspicion........

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Jamesbally: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awol1:

A typical Biafran thinking. grin

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by paix(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
You guys stole the election and you are all looking hopeless now. You don't seem to have any ideas for solving the country's numerous problems. Cheating does not pay!!!!!
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Jabioro: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is because the head lack action
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by paix(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
bluefilm:
Let's move for solar power option, then.

They can't deny us The Sun!!!
These guys that don't want to see you smiling? They will soon impose tax on solar users. Wait and see. Tax on borehole, tax on solar, tax on gen sets. Na tax collectors dem be.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Useless govt of faile/irresponsible foooooooooooooooooolsss!
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cry of a failure.. Cabals dey block u from doing ur duty.. Atulu and blame game
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by delpee(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Damilola Ogunbiyi (REA) already got a UN appointment in the same field based on her qualifications and expertise.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by djoey89: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Na kabal of mortal kombat you go soon talk. So no hope ni gbaye....
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Who's the minister??... D cabals or u....please tell me something else..
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by messenger4891: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
i was actually waiting to see how and when the $16 billion was stolen.

super story from the gods.

Amadioha will kill of una.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by ibechris(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awol1:

I am Igbo but I can tell u with confident that,that Igbo woman is very terrible and absolutely corrupt like his Yoruba counterpart.

The minister was very right and has done what we have been clamouring for since last two years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.