Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (30471 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Dozie32(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerian power sector na scam.. I mean major scam
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Badonasty(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
lol....this one don come with him own excuse....oga get to work and stop with the excuses
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Resurgent2016: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
5 years down the line, APC and GMB still giving excuses, nothing really has improved in the life of most Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Amstupid(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
angry
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Rexnegro(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerians are Nigerians only problem... Seriously we as people we are not ready at all to develop this country to fit the betterment of Nigerians and we are so blessed.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Edge1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:

So the minister should wait and not act against them until he finds a Hausa equivalent (while Nigerians suffer) in order to satisfy your myopic tribal bigotry.

Keep mute, the first to always shout 'thief' 'thief' is always guilty. Check it well.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by abdullkabar(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
How?
Dem dey drink the light?
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by GamalNasser: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Very good way to go ..uproot all those Fashola cabal abeg
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by bimgo: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please you can leave the nonsense country, power in the tongue. I'm not living in nonsense country. Like people use to say. NIgeria yi ko le da, my own Nigeria go good for me. IJMN.
kenny160:
Nonsense country
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Starboytwo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
abi aiye won feh baje ni embarassed
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by ContractKiller: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
But we are enjoying 24 hours electricity na grin

[img]https://images./1ONooN1c04z2KN5ub1jIYE.jpg[/img]

Boko is beyond technically defeated na grin

[img]https://images./9EiL8ACqaDXKklPCjdgd7.jpg[/img]

There is no hunger in Nigeria na cheesy

[img]https://images./1dwu9BNihByv1T4H0Une70.jpg[/img]
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Goldencheese(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cabals are now everywhere.

Do you have an urgent need for a business plan, feasibility studies, financial statements preparation and raising of capital for your hotel, restaurant, integrated farm, university project, real estate business, potable water, beverages production, technology business, school business, iron and steel business, microfinance bank, among many other business projects? See my signature.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Roozzaay(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
My heart bleeds anytime I see people connecting issues of National Interest and Good Governance to their religious and tribal bigotry. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
You folks are ignorant of the northernization agenda pursued by this administration.
Sit back and find out who buhari appointed to fill the vacant positions.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
billions of dollar or billions of naira.. Phew
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Bobyro: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria simply is a cursed land with cursed backwards people.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Perfecttouchade: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
This government and cabal Sha, everything cabal after blaming opposition party for years, it's the turn to blame cabals . Ok cabals we beg una o

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by henryhemon(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:
Cabals everywhere...both in political power and electric power...nothing we no go see and hear for dis country.

I see only southerners are criminals, tell that bigot we re not fools.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:

So the minister should wait and not act against them until he finds a Hausa equivalent (while Nigerians suffer) in order to satisfy your myopic tribal bigotry.

The cabal will disappear the moment the "born to rule" and "permitted to steal" folks get the position.

2 Likes

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is not new at all.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Pedrotina11: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Igbo people are too biase...wetin self Everytin so nah Igbo him see Come take ur tym..
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by omoiyalayi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
iornenge81:
Hope thing work now that they are removed

Gud question
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Perkins2018: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Buhari has shown his ethnic bias making every move by the northerners to be perceived as ethnic bias. Don’t blame anyone for your shortsightedness.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
E don red be that. All these na wash oga minister. Sit down and start work one time
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Stop making silly excuses. I weep for this country.
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by bewla(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
teadrake:
What a useless country!!!
while some say God bless Ame. and u want to go there

Find the photo of Dubai 50years ago
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by FAIRALL(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
What we need is LIGHT not unfruitful endless complains.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Majority99: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
What a country we are
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by bewla(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Awol1:
And there was no Hausa among the cabals?

Only a Yoruba man and an Igbo woman.

Las las na 2023 everything go end.
That's if America no force another Baba down our throats
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by Laggafin: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
who be this cabal na
Re: Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity by debbysure01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cabal every where in Nigeria...That's the trending word right now.

Check my signature to see how you can Burn that fat in 28 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.