Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads (3299 Views)

Manchester United Officially Confirm Odion Ighalo's Loan Deal Has Been Extended / Open Letter To Zinoleesky And Lil Frosh – Don’t Sign That Deal With Davido’s DMW / Open Letter To Zinoleesky And Lil Frosh – Don’t Sign That Deal With Davido’s DMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by nairaobserver2: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Davido warns Tunde Ednut to remove or take down the advertisement of AccessBet on his page said the deal has expired since, if they want to use him as ambassador they should renew the deal. But don't forget that AccessBet will pay Tunde Ednut before putting the ads on his page.

So Will Tunde Take The Ads Down??

See More Conversations Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/that-deal-has-expired-since-davido.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by nairaobserver2: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Wetin money go cause
Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by manuel4real(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2020
How e con take consign us
nairaobserver2:
Davido warns Tunde Ednut to remove or take down the advertisement of AccessBet on his page said the deal has expired since, if they want to use him as ambassador they should renew the deal. But don't forget that AccessBet will pay Tunde Ednut before putting the ads on his page.

So Will Tunde Take The Ads Down??

See More Conversations Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/that-deal-has-expired-since-davido.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by praizblog: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
wink
Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by Freshfish4: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Idiot Op did that Davido response sound like a warning to you? Akpa amu

1 Like

Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by osamz007: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Bloggers, where the warning

1 Like

Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by ADRIAN88(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Na Davido tell dat didinrin Ednut guy to post that thing, azzin Dem two plan am make Dem access people renew the deal... Tunde Headnut/OBO errand boy get him own cut for the PR Stunt.. If you know you know!!

2 Likes

Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by Diy09: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why you should Avoid Indomie...
Davido is 27
Wizkid is 29
Tuface is 47
27 + 29 + 47 = 105
Now look at this
Lilwayne is 35
Rick Ross is 46
Young money is 31
35 + 46 + 31 = 109
NIGERIA is 7 letters
USA is 3 letters
7 + 3 = 10
The truth is I don't even know the meaning
of this post...
I just wanted to waste your time
If e pain u too much
I'm home, come and beat me

1 Like

Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by cutiedave(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
ADRIAN88:
Na Davido tell dat didinrin Ednut guy to post that thing, azzin Dem two plan am make Dem access people renew the deal... Tunde Headnut/OBO errand boy get him own cut for the PR Stunt.. If you know you know!!
i almost taught the guy in this pic was me o
Re: That Deal Has Expired Since, Davido Warns Tundeednut To Take Down Accessbet Ads by javaRookie: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ha

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Steps Out Tonight In Gorgeous Two Piece For A Movie Premiere / Ugly Man Became So Handsome, After He Made Some Money (pics,video) / Finest Set Of Yansh Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.