Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How I Did It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Did It (221 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Did It by FavourWhyte(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
How I did it
==
==
The Bible advised us to "observe the ants and learn from them"

The ants achieve much by applying a simple but powerful principle which is take one thing at a time.

Many of us wants to achieve more things but in the process, we get lost, confused and frustrated because we compile several things to do at a time.

You can achieve great things this year, by taking one thing at time and doing your best in it before you leave it.

Stop jumping from one thing to another without having a hold of it.

The great Emenike Emmanuel wrote "Don't learn 52 skills in 2020 but master 1 skill and learn several revenues from it in 52 ways"

Pick one thing and give your all to it.

Let your focus be focused and lased to achieve a particular thing at a time.

You can do it if you change this year.
For you to win it big find one thing and master it.

Don't be a Jack of all trades and master of none.

Every great man is known for one thing before they even branch out.

Sit down and look at that one thing that can boost your business and brand in 2020, pay massive attention to it.

Be consistent with that thing you are doing and the end result will show.

Stop spreading yourself thin!
Delegate or delete anything that will distract you from the big picture.

Decide to know one thing and to know it very well.

Your greatness is my concern in 2020!

Have sense today for tomorrow

F. W

N. B: I am not taking any tea now!

(1) (Reply)

Idea Needed / Starting A Business – The Three 'ps' / Word Of The Day... 'lackluster'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.