Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? (32773 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Nonso92(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
As the topic suggests, let's hear it.
Also, colleagues who had office romance with other colleagues, how is it going, how did it end?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
office romance is a big no-no IMHO... as the saying goes:" DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT!"

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Martinsmine(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
office romance is a big no-no IMHO... as the saying goes:" DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT!"
bro some guys get moral... My gee then been they bleep our safety officer. Woman. And she was married.. This woman finally send my guy go norway like as i day tell you him use her clear road. Lucky him thou

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
bro some guys get moral... My gee then been they bleep our safety officer. Woman. And she was married.. This woman finally send my guy go norway like as i day tell you him use her clear road. Lucky him thou

true, but also some got sent their DISMISSAL letter, or even sent to their grave, thanks to office romance (especially if it was with your boss).

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Martinsmine(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

true, but also some got sent their DISMISSAL letter, or even sent to their grave, thanks to office romance (especially if it was with your boss).
brown run from it o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by wallarwallar(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
See wetin no end well for you go end well for another person.. No be everybody marriage end well for despite d fact dat it is a good thing.

Contact genuine travelling agency

36 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Jesusmystrength(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ha

2 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Office romance can bring a lot of disrespect.

You can not hide it for long.

If you start it before marriage, most likely you will continue it in marriage.

Never worth it.

At the end becomes boring.

You are restricted in your office because lagbaja must not see you with simi.

Or the reverse.

If it is a boss then you become a slut in the eyes of others.

However it does not end well. The insecurity will live with you. Especially if you have a spouse working in an office. You can never trust him or her.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by olaolulazio(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
It ended the same way other stories went.

People will talk for a while and forget.

21 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by jedisco(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
As usual with Nairaland, watch sanctimonious folks who have no experience to share come and berate others, abuse a gender + derail the thread

22 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Zimzy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hmmm. Why are you asking? Are you considering to do it? Don't even try it!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by ManWater: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Generally not advisable because of undue distractions. However, a number of office romances ended well. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Many of them are jobless and roaming on the streets, some committed suicide as a result of depression. It's never a good thing.

This I have seen.

15 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Awise09(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why na for heaven sake

1 Like

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Fiscus105(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonso92:
Also, colleagues who had office romance with other colleagues, how is it going, how did it end?

Different ladies/girls u slept with in the past and present, how did it end?

The way u guys dignify supposed pleasure between mature man and woman is sickening.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by franugo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonso92:

Mine ended in praise...we are in different continents now but still very much in love. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
At beginning you will think that your case will be different as pa say you soji ya side....

But las las Office romance na big Scam.
Only 1.55% de survive am.

My experience though

5 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by paranorman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
My own advice for una be say: stop sleeping with married people, na evil thing..

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Shal0mmy(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Cc: Preciousgirl
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by dalass(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's shameful and only shameless pe6dey do am. Especially if the guy na kiss and tell someone.

3 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by johngwain: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
wallarwallar:
See wetin no end well for you go end well for another person.. No be everybody marriage end well for despite d fact dat it is a good thing.

Contact genuine travelling agency
I dey interested but I go drop any money first?
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Lastpharoah33: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
There's nothing absolutely nothing wrong with it.

3 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Killerbag36: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
G
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by NastiLord: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by immortalmortal: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
It ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Okortor: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
It ended well, had romance with my manager for months which the MD got to later find out and publicly casted us during general meeting, she said I've got such effrontery and no wonder my boss favours me, threatened to inform her husband and my wife because we were both young couples and got married on the job. After the meeting, we went to meet d hr, tendered our resignations with immediate effect forfeiting one month salary in lieu.

Next day, she called us and insisted she won't be accepting our resignation, and many other talk, we sha continued working and the rest na history.

However we have both left the company but still continued our romance and now working with a multinational company as at date.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by immortalmortal: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

And don't eat where you shiit

4 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Allisgud: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Security man who with a house help have been coldedly wiping each other secretlyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£now belle don enter,na the matter we dey solve for hand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by seguno2: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonso92:

Why not start with your own tales

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This ? (snap Shot) / A Doctor Reveals The Only Thing That Truly Separates Doctors From Nurses / Bristow Helicopters Sacks 100 Pilots, Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.