Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Online Payment! Which Would You Choose And Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Payment! Which Would You Choose And Why? (547 Views)

How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment! Which Would You Choose And Why? by alleno: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2010
Hi,

I am about to start a service company and want to find out which is the best Online Payment Processor for Nigeria and Africa.
Which of the following would you choose and why?

Graphcard
Clickbank
AlertPay
2Checkout.

I want something that will keep my mind at peace, without fear of loosing money or damaging the company i have worked so hard
to get up and running.

Thanks for your answers

(1) (Reply)

Coffeecup User / Drupal And Joomla Wahala, How Do I Use Them. / Have A Website For Personnal , Professional And Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.