Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Make 7 Fiqures As A Copywriter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 7 Fiqures As A Copywriter (480 Views)

How To Make 7 Litres Of Liquid Soap With 450 Naira / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / How To Become A Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 7 Fiqures As A Copywriter by FavourWhyte(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2020
���DO YOU KNOW...NIGERIAN bank SACKS numerous STAFFS on January 1st...Who will ever FIRE YOU for YOUR INCOME SKILLS���

THIS IS CRAZY.. I have NEVER SEEN it in this MANNER...

A friend of MINE was ON the phone with another FRIEND who WORKS at a top BANK in NIGERIA for hours..

This friend was WORRIED about his PLIGHT and began to CRY�!

HE EARNS good money with the bank

He drives nice cars!!!

But 1st of JANUARY became a day of gloom for HIM and and some of his FRIENDS who were LAID OFF TOO�

..HE wants ANSWERS

i told him!

I don't do 'magic' because I am not a GENIE�

I told HIM the BITTER but SWEET TRUTH 'guy you need to MASTER a HIGH INCOME SKILL and BUILD your EMPIRE

NOBODY can wake UP... And SACK YOU for YOUR SKILL..

My dude wants help!
Of course it won't come for free
And it's will be a HIGH TICKET.
=====!!
=====!!
High income skills allow YOU to achieve FINANCIAL confidence so that nobody can POUR SAND in your garri..
Copywriting changed his life
Copywriting can change your LIFE

Copywriting can 10x your business
With this high income skill, you HAVE the BEST JOB in the world!
..You don't need to wait until things get bad before your EYES will open to reality.
Your destiny is in your palm.

Why not learn copywriting today and arm yourself for any rain day!!

This isn't trash
This is practical

�I was thinking of making this 50k but my heart is so large and your greatness is my concern!
�This is the best class you can find now on copywriting!

..Alert(you can start charging people to write once you are done with this class)

�For ONLY #3000, you will take part in this masterclass. It is NOW or NEVER because the first 10 persons to CLICK this LINK below� gets to pay JUST #2000 after the 10 persons, it moves back to #3000

https://paystack.com/pay/q7w05hd70-

You can still make your payment into this account

Favour obago whyte
Polaris bank

Send proof of payment to this number on whatsapp +2349099012082

1 Share

Re: Make 7 Fiqures As A Copywriter by Obichi98(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Good day favour, is this an online program? Or through WhatsApp?
Re: Make 7 Fiqures As A Copywriter by FavourWhyte(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
It is a whatsapp masterclass

(1) (Reply)

Habits You Should Adopt 2020 To Make Richer / After Interviewing 493 Poultry Farmers... Poultry Money Making Secrets Exposed!! / Supplier For Large Quantity Of Industrial Oxygen Needed In Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.