Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Become A Copywriter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Copywriter (912 Views)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / How To Become A Copywriter / Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Copywriter by Ffbt(m): 4:48am On Apr 07, 2020
How To Become A Copywriter :

I'll be straight to the point as usual...
I'll be sharing 2 ways to learn Copywriting.

1) Fast-Follow Method :
Copywriting involves a lot of creativity. You need to put your readers in mind. You are writing because they have a need and they want problems solved. It's not about YOU.
Yeap -
I hope you understand?
You need IDEAS to start writing ...
This is where most people get confused. I understand how that feels but you'll improve if you can practice consistently.

To make this process very easy you can use the Fast Follow Method.
All you need to do is simple.....
......You need to start to pay attention to converting/engaging adverts on social media and websites.
You need to study the sales copy(print or video).
You can even write it down in your copywriting jotter or your smartphone notepad.
Study the sequence to discover why a particular style/format was used in the copy.
There are lots of converting ads running around Facebook and websites, you can learn and come up with yours.

Yeap -
The method is Fast-Follow and not copy and paste o...
Don't copy verbatim because you can be sued , the idea is to learn from series of swipes to become an expert ....
Most of the copywriters do this even the legends, they learn from marketing resources by other experts.
(Please you can read the first method again for better understanding)

2) Follow-Up Approach :
You need people to put you through.
It's much more easier to learn using this method.
I had to learn from copywriters too with practical and serious sales copy activities.

You need someone to monitor you while you are learning and applying. I call it follow-up approach.
You can learn from experts indirectly using online resources like YouTube, Facebook, Websites, Books, Online Courses etc...
Most people only need a PUSH to ensure they learn and apply it in their businesses or for clients.

I've done a lot of follow-up for individuals online( one-on-one to avoid distractions & to ensure mastery.)
You need to learn copywriting in any niche, especially if your business is online.

P.S : If you need the Follow-Up Coaching(Online)
Feel free to send a whatsapp message to 08135666117 for full details . It's a paid training though but the price is within your reach(During this period)
Offer closes (Tuesday) 7th of April, 2020 by 11:59 PM...
Training Fee : #3500 instead of #10000
Don't miss this opportunity to learn a high income skill.
It will be useful to sell during and after this period in the midst of competition and recession.
The training will involve serious sales copy activities I.e you've have a role to play during the training.
Indicate interest only if you are ready for work.
See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Account For Sell / How To Stay Active Online On Fiverr Using Your Mobile Phone / Tradefair Or Idumota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.