Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pirates Of The Carribean 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pirates Of The Carribean 3 (827 Views)

Johnny Depp Of "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Faces Possible 10-year Prison Sentence / Pirates Of Russia / Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by Curlz07(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2007
It Just came. so tell me what u think of it. smiley smiley
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by Gamine(f): 6:42pm On May 29, 2007
TITE!!!!
i saw it on friday, it was awesome, !!!!
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by iice(f): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hmmmm, i think i was prolly buzzing from my mojitos coz' i wasn't really feeling it. It was just there. Love the visuals, absolutely love Jack Sparrow but it was just off for me. I think i'l take a look at it again to see if it will make an impact the 2nd time around.
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by Gamine(f): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
Oh welll, the graphics were tite tho, i absolutely love Jack

i was happy Turner died grin
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by iice(f): 4:14am On Jun 05, 2007
Lmao!! Yeah Turner's sexier as the captain of the Dutchman grin
did you see the extra scene after the credits?
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by dinozzo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2007
left the cinema immediately it finished what was shown in the extra scene? I wasn't really impressed with the movie preferred Dead man's chest.
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by iice(f): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2007
The extra scene has Elizabeth and her son standing on the edge of a cliff waiting for Turner.

I wouldn't have stayed till the end but i had a scoop that there was an extra scene so yeah i had to wait for it.
Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3 by 9ja4eva: 1:37am On Jun 14, 2007
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Who Here Thinks Nollywood Has To Totally Clean Up Their Act? / A Short Film / Wwhich Dance Movie Do You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.