Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** (3986 Views)

Johnny Depp Of "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Faces Possible 10-year Prison Sentence / Johnny Deep Confirms Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 / X-men Fanz;; X-men june 3rd, 2011 ***Review*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2010

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
I see no point of another movie
they should have stopped right after the first one-Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
which has always been my fav out of all the sequels
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by NnamdiN: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
But e beta pass 9ja where one story get 5 parts undecided
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by medjai(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ijaw girl, which movie aren't you a fan of? cheesy
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by obinna5000(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2010
@ijaw_girl
Disney is making too much money from the pirates of the caribbean films. Unless a flop occurs, then it will be stopped.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by GTay(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2010
It will be shot in IMAX-3D as well cool. May 20 can't come soon enough.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by bgees(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
I can't wait for this movie!

I hope they continue this forever till we see Pirates of the Caribbean 50 or something.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by iice(f): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2010
The Curse of the Black Pearl is also my favorite.
I'm looking forward to this one though since i was sick of Orlando and Kiera.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by switdick(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2010
^^the curse of the black pearl's my fav too,but i luvd kiera,dont knw about bloom!
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by sweetguy10(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
I can never get tired of watching pirates of the Caribbean as long as sweet captain jack sparrow is there , In fact make them do am till e reach part 100 I go dey watch am go , Johnny depp and leonardo dicaprio are the best actors of all time . tongue
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by iice(f): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2010
switdick:

^^the curse of the black pearl's my fav too,but i luvd kiera,dont knw about bloom!

Hmm, I like Kiera too but in a movie like this, the romance thing got overdrawn.
It's more interesting when they focus on Jack, Barbossa and the crew grin grin
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by switdick(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2010
Yeah true and well said! I think i'm just a lil bias,i gat love for kiera!
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by Cupidkc(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2010
I cnt wait 2 see ds movie, d curse of d black pearl is my best. I luv d way CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW plays his rows. Cnt gt tired of watchin he.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
upping!
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by queensmith: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
Im a grown ass woman i can never get tired of it! i loved EVERY SINGLE ONE of the movies! loved the deads man chest the best! even though it was UUBER LONG!
i cannot wait to see it! aww this is my yr for movies!! transformers pirates and harry potter!!!! yay!
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2011
penelope cruz-new cast

orlando bloom and keira dead and gone
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Release Date:

20 May 2011 (USA)

Genre:

Action | Adventure | Comedy | Fantasy

Company:

Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Starring:

Johnny Depp

Directed By:

Rob Marshall

Produced By:

Jerry Bruckheimer

Plot:

After Jack Sparrow meets Barbossa in the newly found New
Orleans, they sail to find the fountain of youth together only
to find that Blackbeard is after it too.

Cast :

* Johnny Depp , Jack Sparrow
* Penelope Cruz , Blackbearrd's Daughter
* Ian McShane , Blackbeard
* Geoffrey Rush , Barbossa

* Jami Gertz , Victoria Dale
* Gemma Ward , Mermaid
* Astrid Berges-Frisbey , Syrena
* Oscar Jaenada , Spaniard

* Stephen Graham , Scram
* Greg Ellis , Lieutenant Theodore Groves
* Sam Claflin , Philip
* Kevin McNally , Gibbs

* Bronson Webb , The Cook
* Robbie Kay , The Cabin Boy
* John Bryant Davila , Blackbeard's Crew
* Richard Thomson , Derrick

* Yuki Matsuzaki , Gahreng
* Mick Jagger , Elder pirate
* Keith Richards , Captain Edward Teague

Filming locations :

Hawaii, USA
Kaua'i, Hawaii, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
O'ahu, Hawaii, USA
UK
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
I will miss Orlando Bloom
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by WackyJ1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
iice:

Hmm, I like Kiera too but in a movie like this, the romance thing got overdrawn.
It's more interesting when they focus on Jack, Barbossa and the crew grin grin

very true, the romance is too much.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by Wbong: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2011
yea
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 12:43am On May 10, 2011
10 days to go
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by obinna5000(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2011
Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides hits theaters May 20 2011.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by rohansingh: 6:34am On May 12, 2011
i watched its earlier parts and i liked it so much.i become a fan of these movies so i decided to download pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides movie hope this movie is as good like earlier movies and impress me as much as possible.
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 2:52am On May 16, 2011
4 days to go
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by taioluv: 9:37pm On May 17, 2011
Am so happy too, my year of harry potter, x men first class,pirate of the carribean,thor,rango, so glad dat orlando and keira part is over jare, just give me johnny depp inn any pirates film.hmuah!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

in dis case last book of the inheritance cycle is coming out- for dos dat knows eragon movie well, d last book is out in november, i cant wait from book 1-Eragon. book 2-eldest. book3-brisingr. book4-inheritance. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 1:02am On May 19, 2011
one movie day to go!!!!
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by ijawgirl: 4:55am On May 20, 2011
yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

now playing
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by obinna5000(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2011
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN - ON STRANGER TIDES is now showing from today at U.S., U.K., Canada and South African cinemas. smiley
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by Knight1(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2011
where is the download link at? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by obinna5000(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2011
Knight1:

where is the download link at? grin grin grin grin grin grin

NAIJA! grin grin
Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean Fanz~!On Stranger Tides - ***Review*** by Knight1(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2011
ABI, since our cinema are not showing it now, wetin man go do grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Blogging Of The 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards / Swing And A Miss: Half Of A Yellow Sun / ONTV Is Now On DSTV (channel 257)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.