Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (68274 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by moorevic(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2020
madridguy:
Stop saying what you don't know. Check the pictures very well and asked yourself if the people you're seeing looks like who they're force to come out.

You mean those crying and recording themselves and events.. Pleassse

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Ayobami7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Nmezor(f): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Not surprised , I knew heads go roll during the burial with that crowd... Anyway na dem sabi
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by poiZon: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The irony of all these brouhaha is that 90% of Nigerians hadn't heard of or know anything about soleimani before that Friday assassination. Yet you will see them coming online with their empty heads to say he was a terrorists this and that when infact the biggest terrorists the world had ever seen is USA. They killed more than a hundred children in a village called azizabad in Afghanistan around 2001 , their excuse was that they were looking for a mysterious taliban. In 2012 , they repeated the same thing against innocent kids. During the Iraq war in the early 2000s, they captured afghan citizens about 50 in number , locked them up and tortured them. They've assisinated people on their own soil, invaded another country's airspace and committed heinous atrocities. This country called USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century and they're determined to do more by destroying Iranian cultural sites. They've been behind the creation of several terrorist and militia group around the world. They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel and spoonfed them with money and military support just because they want them to assist in destabilizing the middle east. It's just terrible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/09/afghanistan.usa
So the isreal in the bible we read in church na false?
Pls extrapolate.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Vicilo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Y does Islamic nations love and support terrorist? Even Osama was loved even in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by domido(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Why am I not surprised
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by hollagee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
ripan , now guys let's make legit money here no https:///ZmhiXyeP1H?amp=1
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Haddock(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
gokay11:
Dude was loved by His people....
RIP to the dead
Loved ko, shoved ni! Hate for America brought them together like that, nothing else.

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Haddock(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
moorevic:

You mean those crying and recording themselves and events.. Pleassse
You even have time to explain to a person like Madridguy who forgot that even Bin Laden still has supporters and sympathisers in far away Nigeria!

They're not mourning jare, it's their hate for America that brought them together.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Mosco100(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The irony of all these brouhaha is that 90% of Nigerians hadn't heard of or know anything about soleimani before that Friday assassination. Yet you will see them coming online with their empty heads
MATTHEW 5 :
21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2020
shogsman:

Listen to me fool,I got folks in the US,I've been there which I'm sure you haven't so you can't possibly love the country like I do, since you have refused to be sensible and learn I'll leave you to your ignorance,afterall you don't really matter.
30people died in an explosion in bornu yesterday yet I don't see you or your likes talking about this or expressing your grievances to your government even though you have no where else to go if this country finally turns to shit,even we that have options shows more resolve than you.
So keep your mouth out of the US affairs and start talking'bout your country.

I'm sorry about what I said last time. I didn't mean to use those vulgar words.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I'm sorry about what I said last time. I didn't mean to use those vulgar words.
It's aiiit bro,sorry if I was rude too.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by LindaUjuKen: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maxymilliano:
The General must be a Liverpool fan.

"You Never Walk Alone YNWA" ... He has gone home with 36 persons, which means Donald Trump has succeeded in killing 36 Iranians before the real war starts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.