Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (68246 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by xynerise: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Okay. I guess this will escalate their desire to retaliate. undecided
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by tobie247(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=KUTLWANOKGANYAG post=85590996][/quote]
Sotey na US motor Chevrolet them still use carry d dead body.
Irony!

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Lizzydonnah(f): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
1kworks:
grin

Baba God abeg no let make people only gather like this for me when I die.

Gimme a reason to be celebrated instead when I'm alive.

Amen o... And me too

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Stop saying what you don't know. Check the pictures very well and asked yourself if the people you're seeing looks like who they're force to come out.

SenecaTheYonger:

most of them were forced to be there. Do you know what a regime is? Most Iranians in America can testify to that and can speak freely about the issue since they're in the Land of the Free. Most of them allude to deserters loosing their job or being imprison if they don't come out to take propaganda pictures. Don't believe everything at surface level, look deeper.

4 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by abbey37(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
These are a crowd of ignoramous,cowed, brainwashed and persons disconnected from reality, what do you expect of them? Ofcourse to turnout in mass for a religious extremist and a bloody terrorist.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
I can decode your low level of reasoning with this context of yours "They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel" Israel is an ancient Country with a strong prophecy from God. Let me tell you that Iran is no match with that small Israel talkless of USA. Iran is a cursed Country and its heading to perdition. Get a life Boy
KingAzubuike:
The irony of all these brouhaha is that 90% of Nigerians hadn't heard of or know anything about soleimani before that Friday assassination. Yet you will see them coming online with their empty heads to say he was a terrorists this and that when infact the biggest terrorists the world had ever seen is USA. They killed more than a hundred children in a village called azizabad in Afghanistan around 2001 , their excuse was that they were looking for a mysterious taliban. In 2012 , they repeated the same thing against innocent kids. During the Iraq war in the early 2000s, they captured afghan citizens about 50 in number , locked them up and tortured them. They've assisinated people on their own soil, invaded another country's airspace and committed heinous atrocities. This country called USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century and they're determined to do more by destroying Iranian cultural sites. They've been behind the creation of several terrorist and militia group around the world. They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel and spoonfed them with money and military support just because they want them to assist in destabilizing the middle east. It's just terrible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/09/afghanistan.usa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Roon9(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The irony of all these brouhaha is that 90% of Nigerians hadn't heard of or know anything about soleimani before that Friday assassination. Yet you will see them coming online with their empty heads to say he was a terrorists this and that when infact the biggest terrorists the world had ever seen is USA. They killed more than a hundred children in a village called azizabad in Afghanistan around 2001 , their excuse was that they were looking for a mysterious taliban. In 2012 , they repeated the same thing against innocent kids. During the Iraq war in the early 2000s, they captured afghan citizens about 50 in number , locked them up and tortured them. They've assisinated people on their own soil, invaded another country's airspace and committed heinous atrocities. This country called USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century and they're determined to do more by destroying Iranian cultural sites. They've been behind the creation of several terrorist and militia group around the world. They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel and spoonfed them with money and military support just because they want them to assist in destabilizing the middle east. It's just terrible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/09/afghanistan.usa

Be careful bro

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by AreaFada2: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
So stampede has killed more than Trump's bombs. Pathetic.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by somehow: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
yomi96:
according to iraqi press, the govt force people to come out for it. You either come out or be killed
And this one na human being

na FALSE accusation go still kill you

you don sow the seed of lies already, harvest time is nigh

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by philip0906(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai!! Herd mentality!!

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:
Stop saying what you don't know. Check the pictures very well and asked yourself if the people you're seeing looks like who they're force to come out.

Because their faces can talk naa. Whether you like it or not, Iran is not a democratic nation, they don't allow freedom of speech, they're similar to North.K, why would you be surprised if they forced people to be there?
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I dont think a lot of ppl interested in mideast politics hadnt heard about him. I mean in the fight against ISIS there was much talk about his leadership ability, directing shia proxies tackle IS to the floor.

I think much of the malignment is based on partisan fealty. U dont expect Christian or Sunni Nigerians to side with someone whose a menace to the West and Saudi, the ideological source for much of their norms and outlooks....

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by bewla(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
PointZerom:
They died with the terrorist.
The person below u said something
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by KingAzubuike(f): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
I can decode your low level of reasoning with this context of yours "They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel" Israel is an ancient Country with a strong prophecy from God. Let me tell you that Iran is no match with that small Israel talkless of USA. Iran is a cursed Country and its heading to perdition. Get a life Boy
I think you're the one that needs to check your poor level of reasoning lol.. Israel is a strong prophecy from God. Must y'all bring religion into everything.?

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by akin9ja78(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
bleeped up country
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Babaflenjor: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=KUTLWANOKGANYAG post=85590996][/quote]hmmm
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by LindaUjuKen: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
dejiolaniyan:
Heard any terrorist pull mammoth of crowd to his funeral before? There is more to world politics than common man could tell! undecided

They are Islamist sympathizing with terrorists.

Muslims do hail terrorists
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by yomi96(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:
And this one na human being

na FALSE accusation go still kill me

I don sow the seed of lies already, harvest time is nigh
wtf are u blabbing about? You terrorist?
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Neddstark: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=KUTLWANOKGANYAG post=85590996][/quote]

That happened in Iraq. As someone good in foreign politics, you should be able to identify the Iranian flag.
The American vehicle was not for free. It was fully paid for so whats your point.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
My brother you need to emancipate yourself from the fallacies you're getting about IRAN. I don't give a hoot about them but believing everything you see on the western media will not help you to gather information about them.

This people have their own way of life. So trying to force the scam tagged " Democracy " into their throat won't work.

Trying to give Libya democracy has turned the whole country upside down.

SenecaTheYonger:

Because their faces can talk naa. Whether you like it or not, Iran is not a democratic nation, they don't allow freedom of speech, they're similar to North.K, why would you be surprised if they forced people to be there?

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:

Don't mind him,you see millions of people running to a place you say they're forced,if he has the opportunity of speaking to any Iranian he will understand how loved that man was among them.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:
My brother you need to emancipate yourself from the fallacies you're getting about IRAN.

The only information I know about Iran are those I get straight from the horses mouth, and that is Iranians that ran from their country, or spoke on anonymity. Where do you get your own information from?
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by thinksquad(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
50 people
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by aminusodiq(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Even osama binladen didnt pull such crowd... Sometin doesn't add up in dis cooked up story by d U. S. Beleive d US at ur own peril!

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sometimes you can't help but laugh at the ignorance of Nigerian youths, someone even said they were coerced,I wish there was a shut up button.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by DanielAAA(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
I watch and just wonder...so humans are still this stupid....let me go back to thinking of how to make my life better abeg
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Can you share the video of you doing interview for them?

SenecaTheYonger:

The only information I know about Iran are those I get straight from the horses mouth, and that is Iranians that ran from their country, or spoke on anonymity. Where do you get your own information from?
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
You can't just help but marvel at the unintelligence of Nigerian youths,compared to any place their stupidity stands out. Someone even said they were coerced, I wish nairaland has a shut up button.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You're a big liar oga,I've spoken to many Iranians since this even and they have never been this united,I say it again, you're lIAR.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Jabioro: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dead body deu carry dead body..noise everywhere..One American blow many died.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by imam07: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:
And this guy is a terrorist?
they were forced to come out. It is a must for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.